Go to page:

Official DU NaPoWriMo 2020 Discussion Thread

Razzerleaf
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 26awards
Joined 15th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 487

Josh said:Razzerleaf's No:30 mentioned in his third stanza about writing a limerick about smelly farts, as part of letting off steam no doubt having completed NaPo - so here's a suggestion:
The once was a man who farted
so smelly - it whipped the departed
the dead smelt the stink
awoke in a blink
and killed the poor man with Karate.

Ha ha Josh well done, I like the Karate reference

Razzerleaf
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 26awards
Joined 15th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 487

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Wait what? there's a banner as well, well I need to get my hair cut, oh no wait! I'm a manga character drawn by my son, my hair looks great.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Congratulations for joining the United States delegation, Gahddess_Worship!  Well done!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ohhhh!

Congratulations for joining the United States delegation, Ahavati!  Well done!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Congratulations for joining the United States delegation, wallyroo92!  Well done!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14263

Six more participants and one more Country left to go! Dammit I'm an emotional wreck; the collapsing kind.  You guys did so damn good. So good.

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 796

JohnnyBlaze said:Congratulations for joining the United States delegation, Gahddess_Worship!  Well done!

Many thanks to all of the USS Stanza crew for your tireless efforts to make this a memorable experience.🙏 You expertly organized and managed what is a monumental project❣❣ I appreciate with what humor you reported on the previous day's events and the running story was awesome.. Bravi Tutti❣❣

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Congratulations for joining the United States delegation, JohnnyBlaze!  Well done! XO

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Congratulations, brokentitanium!  Well done! Canada is ( finally ) in da house!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Congratulations for joining the United States delegation, poetryaccident!  Well done!

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1121

Ahavati said:Congratulations, brokentitanium!  Well done! Canada is ( finally ) in da house!

[collapses in a big teary heap]
Thank you! Thank you! I can't believe I made it!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

You done good!  

Last call for avatar changes by your midnight tonight for the banner!  Except Team Members! Sorry! You're stuck with your official ones! However, any avatar you don will be reflected by your poetry feature in the NaPo album!

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1337

Ahavati said:You done good!  

Last call for avatar changes by your midnight tonight for the banner!  Except Team Members! Sorry! You're stuck with your official ones! However, any avatar you don will be reflected by your poetry feature in the NaPo album!

wait! you said i could change it at midnight on April 30. which was last night. i just changed mine! let me see if i can find my team avatar again. whoops!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

DaisyGrace said:

wait! you said i could change it at midnight on April 30. which was last night. i just changed mine! let me see if i can find my team avatar again. whoops!

I thought you were an hour behind me?! It's 10:00 PM! LOL! I don't care! It's over! I created the avatars I have yours! Don't worry about it!

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1337

Ahavati said:

I thought you were an hour behind me?! It's 10:00 PM! LOL! I don't care! It's over! I created the avatars I have yours! Don't worry about it!

i am an hour behind you. i think. but isn't 12:00 am April 30 last night at midnight? maybe i've lost my damn mind?!

Go to page:
Go to: