Go to page:

Official DU NaPoWriMo 2020 Discussion Thread

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14634

cabcool said:

Do you mean now poems, moving forward, or does this include those written since the start of the pandemic?

It means since the dawn of DU time.  

Seriously, the first poem you wrote can be tagged with the pandemic theme IF it's about a pandemic, to any present or future poem that the theme would apply.  

cabcool
Guardian of Shadows
Jamaica 12awards
Joined 27th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 775

Ahavati said:

It means since the dawn of DU time.  

Seriously, the first poem you wrote can be tagged with the pandemic theme IF it's about a pandemic, to any present or future poem that the theme would apply.  

Thank you.  then I already have a piece to add.

cabcool
Guardian of Shadows
Jamaica 12awards
Joined 27th Feb 2014

cabcool said:
Thank you.  then I already have a piece to add.

How do I hashtag a poem?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Ahavati said:Greetings Entrants!  If you have a little rocket beside your name, congratulations! You successfully made it to day six of the challenge!

Please remember there is no banter or comments in the official competition!

Thank you for posting this here.... my talking fingers got itchy at the site of that news!

Wow! This just got waaay realer!!!

11 down!?

I'm hanging onto my little crown for dear life!

Oh no.... here come the Bored now!!! Red alert! 🚨

RESIST joining at all costs!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

cabcool said:

How do I hashtag a poem?

You edit your themes, Cabcool.  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

EdibleWords said:

Thank you for posting this here.... my talking fingers got itchy at the site of that news!

Wow! This just got waaay realer!!!

11 down!?

I'm hanging onto my little crown for dear life!

Oh no.... here come the Bored now!!! Red alert! 🚨

RESIST joining at all costs!

We typically lose the majority of who we'll lose the first week.  Then there are stragglers throughout the remainder of the challenge.  With this pandemic, we don't know what is in store for those around the world ( or ourselves ).  

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Ahavati said:

We typically lose the majority of who we'll lose the first week.  Then there are stragglers throughout the remainder of the challenge.  With this pandemic, we don't know what is in store for those around the world ( or ourselves ).  

Makes logical sense. I need to counsel with Tuvok again....

to regain my inner flame composure....

🖖🏻🐷

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2295

i could share with You all the list of Prompts i jotted down before this started?
My last entry was a struggle.  I read article upon article about the Largest bony fish in the world
and couldn't agree upon a direction to take the spill to.  But i got it done and i know it doesn't have to be good (every time) and so i am OK with my latest entry.

i even thought of trying to describe the Mola Mola's mucus that covers its rough skin......
but it just didn't happen..........

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

Quick question. I know we are not permitted to add images to the poems we submit in the comp thread, but are we permitted to add images when posting to our individual page? Thanks!

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1373

Eerie said:Quick question. I know we are not permitted to add images to the poems we submit in the comp thread, but are we permitted to add images when posting to our individual page? Thanks!

as far as i know, the answer is yes! i've posted pictures with just about every one of mine.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Eerie said:Quick question. I know we are not permitted to add images to the poems we submit in the comp thread, but are we permitted to add images when posting to our individual page? Thanks!

DaisyGrace said:

as far as i know, the answer is yes! i've posted pictures with just about every one of mine.

That is correct!

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

DaisyGrace said:

Splendid! Thank you!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

We don't Lord over your personal pages. .
. 👀

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

cabcool said:

Do you mean now poems, moving forward, or does this include those written since the start of the pandemic?

Anything you’ve written that applies since you first joined DUP.🤗

cabcool
Guardian of Shadows
Jamaica 12awards
Joined 27th Feb 2014

Ahavati said:

You edit your themes, Cabcool.  

Gosh, that was easy!
I've never "edited" my themes before, although I've modified them in general edit.

Thank you, Ahavati.

Go to page:
Go to: