Go to page:

Should DUP have an Erotica group?

eroseternal
Tim Eros
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 6th July 2019
Forum Posts: 87

Are there really only 9 groups?    None of the groups I see listed are worth being interesting.

poet Anonymous

eroseternal said:Are there really only 9 groups?    None of the groups I see listed are worth being interesting.

*Is a member of no groups.

... well, thanks for trying them all out, eh.

eroseternal
Tim Eros
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 6th July 2019

Miss_Sub said:

*Is a member of no groups.

... well, thanks for trying them all out, eh.

Thanks, I speak sarcasm.  Why would I join a group when the title doesn't interest me?   I did actually try The Haiku Pond, but too many people post non-haiku posts.    Haikus are always 5-7-5.

Anyway, I'm just surprised there are only 9.    There should be 50-60 options.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

I felt the same when I first arrived at this site with the opportunity available for numerous groups yet no one has taken the lead to form new groups What type of group would interest you Perhaps we could put our poetic minds together and form something to your liking
Possibilities are virtually endless

poet Anonymous

eroseternal said:

Thanks, I speak sarcasm.  Why would I join a group when the title doesn't interest me?   I did actually try The Haiku Pond, but too many people post non-haiku posts.    Haikus are always 5-7-5.

Anyway, I'm just surprised there are only 9.    There should be 50-60 options.

Ah, the Haiku police will be pleased.

Please feel free to step up to the plate and suggest a group, my friend. I look forward to your contributions in the future.

eroseternal
Tim Eros
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 6th July 2019

Well, why not allow members to create groups freely?    Personally, I would create an erotica group, but not everyone wants that.   I just don't have time or experience creating visual or audible posts.   I write in text and structure.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
eroseternal
Tim Eros
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 6th July 2019

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

So only one person can create and moderate groups?  That would be why there are only nine.   Anyway, I'm insignificant (obviously) and will continue to write , but a group for erotica would be a great resource.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
eroseternal
Tim Eros
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 6th July 2019

Well, all the other sites seem to be fine with member facilitation.  It doesn't matter how many there are, databases are searchable.  If inactivity isnthe concern, create a macro to search inactive groups and delete them.

Anyway, again, it doesn't matter.  I'd be glad to help with groups or any area of DUP.  I think it is a great resource for young writers.   I just don't think they want help maintaining it.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Sounds decent enough. I'd say get your idea together, get a couple of like minded people, share ideas, decide on the group's function
knock some guidelines together

work it all into two or three paragraphs  then present it to webmiss  she what she thinks

go from there (in my humble opinion)

Originalentertainm
Strange Creature
Joined 10th Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 1

Yes it should.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

Seems you are the perverse one to originate the sexy word cult, Sky fucker...

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: