Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

Erotica Done Right 18+!!!

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Dangerous Mind
United States
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 663

24 (table of contents)

Prologue

Soft and hard limits discussed.
Physical, medical and emotional limitations shared.
Negotiation done. Boundaries delineated.
Date set.

Chapter One

For the next twenty-four hours she has agreed to whatever he decides.

Chapter Two

The only control she has is a safe word: She can stop and leave at any time.

Chapter Three

She arrives. Fearful, insecure.

Chapter Four

She leaves the past behind.

Chapter Five

She walks in the door. Undresses. Kneels. Waits.

Chapter Six

She follows all commands.
Experiences many trials and unimagined pleasures

Chapter Seven

Twenty-four hours later she stands. Dresses. Goes home.

Epilogue

Powerful, she walks proudly into her future.

© 2020 Raibeart Bruis

Gahddess_Worship
Gahddess_Worship
Tyrant of Words
United States
33awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 584

PLUGGED IN

Thoughts grow dark
vision grows dim
animation ceases
by time and distance
disconnected
 
Your love’s energy
lights my soul
reinvigorated am I
by the residual
sparks of your passion
 
Like two magnets
our lips fuse together
completing desire’s circuit
electricity surges
through our veins
exciting every nerve
 
Your azure eyes sparkle
your porcelain skin glows
current seems to arc
between swollen nipples
and wanting chest
 
Our whole beings  
are together recharged
when finally  
I am plugged
deep inside you
bathed in your
sensual voltage
Written by Gahddess_Worship
Go To Page  

Gahddess_Worship
Gahddess_Worship
Tyrant of Words
United States
33awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 584

SENSUAL RECKONING

Spread eagle he lay
a modern Vitruvian Man
shivering on the cold floor
of the dimly lit dungeon
naked save the chains
securing his pose
In spite of his most precarious state
he flushes with arousal
hearing the signature
tap tapping of mile-high pumps
descending the flagstone staircase
harbinger of the pain
and pleasure to come

She towers over him
arms akimbo
a leather latigo
grasped in her elegant porcelain hand
appearing seductively malevolent
in her shimmering black, PVC corset
a gothic super-villain
whose quest for world domination
begins with him
her black bobbed hair and mascara,
with succulent ruby red lips
in a cruel smile formed
present an alluring contrast
to flawless alabaster cheeks
black satin pasties
disguise the areolae
of her perfect breasts

Spasms of stabbing pain
radiate from his loins
in agony he cries invoking deity
as she grinds her stiletto heel
into his pubic bone
planting her sadistic flag
claiming him for her slave
tears in his eyes pool
clear drops of ecstasy
slowly cascade down
the bell shaped head
of his newly erected
fountain of desire

Finally to be whipped
punished for a lifetime
of lascivious thoughts
hedonistic behaviors
though bound hand and foot
he feels remarkably liberated
at this moment in time
he submits to her
all power all responsibility
he exists only to please her
obey her every command
relinquish every drop
of sweat, blood and seed
to satiate her every prurient desire
transporting her to sexual nirvana
Written by Gahddess_Worship
Go To Page  

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1466

Kinkpoet said:24 (table of contents)

Prologue

Soft and hard limits discussed.
Physical, medical and emotional limitations shared.
Negotiation done. Boundaries delineated.
Date set.

Chapter One

For the next twenty-four hours she has agreed to whatever he decides.

Chapter Two

The only control she has is a safe word: She can stop and leave at any time.

Chapter Three

She arrives. Fearful, insecure.

Chapter Four

She leaves the past behind.

Chapter Five

She walks in the door. Undresses. Kneels. Waits.

Chapter Six

She follows all commands.
Experiences many trials and unimagined pleasures

Chapter Seven

Twenty-four hours later she stands. Dresses. Goes home.

Epilogue

Powerful, she walks proudly into her future.

© 2020 Raibeart Bruis


Oh, what isn't said in this is thrilling!

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Dangerous Mind
United States
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 663

Sky_dancer said:

Oh, what isn't said in this is thrilling!


Are you reading between the lines again...?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1466

Well, you did leave it wiiiiiiiide open 😘

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Dangerous Mind
United States
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 663

Sky_dancer said:Well, you did leave it wiiiiiiiide open 😘
It is, after all, only the table of contents...

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1466

Hehehehe i can see you devil, mister ;}

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 721


Ghaddess_Worship say-
Finally to be whipped
punished for a lifetime
of lascivious thoughts
hedonistic behaviors
though bound hand and foot
he feels remarkably liberated

Great piece
There's the difference between
Surrender and submission.
V

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 1931

Sky_dancer said:Well, you did leave it wiiiiiiiide open 😘

Is That Not A Woman's Pleasure Fashion ,

To Be Left That Way At End Of Passion ?

Senses Stretched To The Far Paradisiacal

Ignited By Sensual Syllables So Aphrodisiacal

And Bound To Follow The Rules Well Stated

So She Shall Be , At The End , Quite Satiated !

......

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1466

Blackwolf said:

Is That Not A Woman's Pleasure Fashion ,

To Be Left That Way At End Of Passion ?

Senses Stretched To The Far Paradisiacal

Ignited By Sensual Syllables So Aphrodisiacal

And Bound To Follow The Rules Well Stated

So She Shall Be , At The End , Quite Satiated !

......


Yum!!! ❤️

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 721

Louis Brown went to town
with jingle in his pocket.
On the way he met
Miss K going to the market.

"Hello Miss K," said Louis Brown
"May I join you on your journey?"
"Oh yes, please do!" said Miss K
"I'm feeling rather horney."

"Of that I'm sure" said Louis Brown
"Indeed you are quite homely"

"Oh Louis Brown!" said Miss K
"That was rather funny"
"Indeed it was" said Louis Brown
"now may I call you honey?"

"Ooo dear sir" said Miss K
"That's something I'm not used to"
"Enough with sir" said Louis Brown
" You may call me Louie"

"Why thank you Lou"  said Miss K
" And you may call me Enis"
"Say what, say who," said
Louis Brown
"You want to see my penis?"

"Oh my, Oh no," said Miss K
" I said my name is Enis"
"Wait stop, right here"
said Louis Brown
"I'm feeling very tired

"What ? Oh heavens no!"
said Miss K "I am not for hire!"
"My mistake" said Louis Brown
"I thought you were a hussey"

" That's quite alright" said Miss K
"I thought you knew ,
I'm Enis with a penis

"Goodbye Miss K!"said
Louis Brown
" don't come round here
no more
I don't like chicks with dicks,
I feel that it is wrong !"

"That's alright ,that's okay"
said Miss K
"Don't be troubled by
my dong"
"Let's go to town we'll tear
it down we're sure to find
some hotties"

"Let's go then yes" said
Louis Brown
"And have a drink I will buy
the beer
"Hahaha what?" Said Miss K
"Did you say poke her in
tbe rear?"

"Oh no not I !" Said Louis Brown
" I did not say any such thing
as that"
" Dottie's rules clearly state
, you lick her in the rear"

"Ha,ha,har,har" said Miss K
" I thought you were a woosey"
"Hah!, No not me "
said Louis Brown
"I just prefer the pussy"






Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 1931

Legal Report Retort


I Got Me Some Nudity , Naked Body For All To See

Hey Now Judge I Cop A Plea , I Believe In Being Free

Some Do It Just Let It Be Let It All Hang Out Is My Decree

Way We Came In Can't You See I Don't Need No Law Degree

We May Just Disagree On This Not So Subtle Rebuttal Reality

This Weave Of Words Heard From This Smutty Emcee

But I Am A Devotee Of The Sacred Form Of Wild Whoopee

Not To Be So Verbal Weighty Just Answering Your Enquiry

Is There Somewhere I Can Apply To Be A Legal Licensee

So I Can Surpass This Crass Harass My Ass Third Degree

All Just Part Of My Family Tree I Got My Masters In Phonology

So Let Me Ask You So Carefree Are You Gonna Prosecute Me ?


Written by Blackwolf (I.M.Blackwolf)

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 1931


Honey , did you say your pipes needed cleaning ?

( I'm bad , bad , bad )


Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 721

Blackwolf said:Legal Report Retort


I Got Me Some Nudity , Naked Body For All To See

Hey Now Judge I Cop A Plea , I Believe In Being Free

Some Do It Just Let It Be Let It All Hang Out Is My Decree

Way We Came In Can't You See I Don't Need No Law Degree

We May Just Disagree On This Not So Subtle Rebuttal Reality

This Weave Of Words Heard From This Smutty Emcee

But I Am A Devotee Of The Sacred Form Of Wild Whoopee

Not To Be So Verbal Weighty Just Answering Your Enquiry

Is There Somewhere I Can Apply To Be A Legal Licensee

So I Can Surpass This Crass Harass My Ass Third Degree

All Just Part Of My Family Tree I Got My Masters In Phonology

So Let Me Ask You So Carefree Are You Gonna Prosecute Me ?


Written by Blackwolf (I.M.Blackwolf)



Haha great piece

Go to page:
Go to: