Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

Erotica Done Right 18+!!!

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Wh1skeySwagger said:Another occasional dose of Rory

A more serious subject ...

https://vm.tiktok.com/JLpQtF6/

https://vm.tiktok.com/JLp3EhS/

Such a good helpful link Swagger thanks for having our safety in mind
I have made a noose like cuff on my wrist about 20 years ago before I knew much about tying
I have to say it was pretty cool , ankles to wrists with a noose like tightening until,
It became too much
The tingling in my wrists lasted a couple of days I was lucky I didn't have lingering effects thanks again

Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 940

Valeriyabeyond said:

Such a good helpful link Swagger thanks for having our safety in mind
I have made a noose like cuff on my wrist about 20 years ago before I knew much about tying
I have to say it was pretty cool , ankles to wrists with a noose like tightening until,
It became too much
The tingling in my wrists lasted a couple of days I was lucky I didn't have lingering effects thanks again

Luckily there was no lingering effects V.

The Rigger or the Dom(me) should both carry the same burden to their other of keeping them safe at all times during play. It seems, especially now that a lot of "Online" Dominants think because they have talked their game for so long, that it translates into reality. The simple fact of the matter is this could not be farther from the truth. They have no REAL experience to fall back on when / if it becomes real, and have a false sense of security because of the time they spent talking about it vs. practicing it. For example how to and on what parts of the body to use there "tools" to include how to properly rig without doing harm to their other. Flogging is a perfect example of this, it looks simple, but at the same time there are techniques that should be used and others that should not or damage to your other could happen (Only meaty parts of the body, no joints, no spine, no small of the back for starters) and the amount of the flogger that is used to contact also matters significantly. I am ranting, I know, but this stuff happens more and more as the lifestyle becomes more popularized. Training Training Training and Communication, Communication Communication, and when the session is over .... hello AFTERCARE people,

Thank you for sharing this story V.

You guys are my peoples and i care about all of you and your safety. inexperience is okay only if it is acknowledged, and steps are taken to safely gain said experience needed.

Ima shut up now lol, Please be safe out there, not just during play, but everywhere, the world seems to be going crazy these days and with people standing on a hair trigger chaos can break out anywhere anytime over anything. Aaaaaand I am still babbling

Take Care

Stay Safe

Swagger

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Wh1skeySwagger said:

The Rigger or the Dom(me) should both carry the same burden to their other of keeping them safe at all times during play. It seems, especially now that a lot of "Online" Dominants think because they have talked their game for so long, that it translates into reality. The simple fact of the matter is this could not be farther from the truth. They have no REAL experience to fall back on when / if it becomes real, and have a false sense of security because of the time they spent talking about it vs. practicing it. For example how to and on what parts of the body to use there "tools" to include how to properly rig without doing harm to their other. Flogging is a perfect example of this, it looks simple, but at the same time there are techniques that should be used and others that should not or damage to your other could happen (Only meaty parts of the body, no joints, no spine, no small of the back for starters) and the amount of the flogger that is used to contact also matters significantly. I am ranting, I know, but this stuff happens more and more as the lifestyle becomes more popularized. Training Training Training and Communication, Communication Communication, and when the session is over .... hello AFTERCARE people,

You guys are my peoples and i care about all of you and your safety. inexperience is okay only if it is acknowledged, and steps are taken to safely gain said experience needed.

Ima shut up now lol, Please be safe out there, not just during play, but everywhere, the world seems to be going crazy these days and with people standing on a hair trigger chaos can break out anywhere anytime over anything. Aaaaaand I am still babbling

Take Care

Stay Safe

Swagger

https://youtu.be/k66R9r_IU0A

You can babble at me anytime Swagger
Thank you for sharing your knowledge it's very much appreciated
I am the sole kink here in this relationship I don't have a Dom so any activity without knowledge is not smart one must be responsible in their kink one must respect their kink and act responsibly
Sounds like it could be a good public service announcement

To self tie and suspend is on another level of getting to know yourself
The ultimate of self awareness
It would be difficult learning to trust someone as much as I do myself maybe someday
Thanks again
It's funny when people happen to see fasteners on my ceiling
Oh, uh for hanging plants

elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 122

Paint your lips with mine

Touching your photo
A thousand times
Run my fingers  
Thru your hair
Scratch your scalp
Delightful you say
Tracing your face
Wistfully thinking you
Might spring to life  
From photo in hand
I paint your  
Lips with mine
Tasting you
Divine in nature
Hot to touch
Photos say so much
And, so little
Betwixt the past
And the present
Expressive at times
In emotional states
Of varying degrees
Of photos
Of memories
Of current events
In my head
I paint your lips  
With mine

Written by elsiesan
Published 22nd Apr 2020
Edited 6th Jun 2020

Author's Note
Photos can say so much and so little at the same time. They can leave one breathless and filled with joy or they can make one angry and ready to tear into tiny pieces and then regret that it can never be pieced together again.

elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019

Their lips meet
Soft breath
Filling the void
Tongues entwine
Dancing...breathing
Melodically
Hearts beating
Eyes gazing
Drinking her soft
Rose petal skin
Lips, crimson pink
Morning light
Glistening off the
Pale moon light
Caressing her waist
Tasting the fragrance
Of her femininity
Her curves shadowed
His hands afire
Male parts
Swelling ready
For the velvet
Paradise lying
Next to him
He reaches out
She pulls him
Toward her
Drawing closer
Feeling her desire
Legs opening
He slides his
Manhood into
The deep divide
Slow at first
Then the movement
Of her hips guides him
Pulling him deeper
As he pushes in
To complete her
Branding her
Making her...his
For one night

Published 20th April 2020

Kinkpoet
Tyrant of Words
United States 11awards
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 1034

elsiesan said:Paint your lips with mine

Touching your photo
A thousand times
Run my fingers  
Thru your hair
Scratch your scalp
Delightful you say
Tracing your face
Wistfully thinking you
Might spring to life  
From photo in hand
I paint your  
Lips with mine
Tasting you
Divine in nature
Hot to touch
Photos say so much
And, so little
Betwixt the past
And the present
Expressive at times
In emotional states
Of varying degrees
Of photos
Of memories
Of current events
In my head
I paint your lips  
With mine

Written by elsiesan
Published 22nd Apr 2020
Edited 6th Jun 2020

Author's Note
Photos can say so much and so little at the same time. They can leave one breathless and filled with joy or they can make one angry and ready to tear into tiny pieces and then regret that it can never be pieced together again.

Beautiful imagery and beautiful image.
"Sex and art are the same thing."-Pablo Picasso

Kinkpoet
Tyrant of Words
United States 11awards
Joined 9th May 2019

I agree. I have seen many who play with minimal knowledge and little concern for learning and practicing safely. Often nothing bad happens and they lull themselves into believing that they are safe, when in fact they simply beat the odds. The odds don't change with subsequent rolls of the dice, so each repeated unsafe act has the same risk.
Good PSE.

Kinkpoet
Tyrant of Words
United States 11awards
Joined 9th May 2019

Wh1skeySwagger said:

Take Care

Stay Safe

Swagger

Great information. Important to share. Thank you.

Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 10th Dec 2019

Valeriyabeyond said:
https://youtu.be/k66R9r_IU0A

You can babble at me anytime Swagger

To self tie and suspend is on another level of getting to know yourself ...
The ultimate of self awareness
It would be difficult learning to trust someone as much as I do
Oh, uh for hanging plants

Kinkpoet said:

Great information. Important to share. Thank you.

thank you V & Kink

elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019

Kinkpoet
Thank you for the comment. And the quote.  

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Good Sir , Swagger ;

Did you get a response , concerning the possiblity
of that erotic photographic possibility question ?

Still wondering , as it truly would be a beautiful composition !

Thank you for any possible chance of rendering coming forth !

Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 10th Dec 2019

Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 10th Dec 2019

Blackwolf said:Good Sir , Swagger ;

Did you get a response , concerning the possiblity
of that erotic photographic possibility question ?

Still wondering , as it truly would be a beautiful composition !

Thank you for any possible chance of rendering coming forth !

BW. This is on the agenda, just busy catching up on things after vacation

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Wh1skeySwagger said:

BW. This is on the agenda, just busy catching up on things after vacation

Shit , *you had a *vacation* ?"

Me , at my age , only have *time off*....

But do I use it ?

Nah , teaching Code...busier than ever !

Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 10th Dec 2019

Black Background

Go to page:
Go to: