Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

Erotica Done Right 18+!!!

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Dangerous Mind
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 526

Bon_Mot said:“Erotica” is NOT “Porn.”  REAL Erotica has been written by Sappho, Cummings, Nin, Larkin, Lawrence, Williams… It appeals to the inner aesthetic as well as the “skin deep.” Unlike Porn, it does not appeal exclusively to the carnal. Porn is just gratuitous filth; often classless, seldom talented, best left for very personal communications between lovers and meant only for immediate gratification. To write good erotica, one must know the difference between “making love” and “fucking” and fuse the two with poetic value.  Some on DUP know how to write excellent erotic poetry. Most on DUP think that writing a few overly graphic sentences, interspersed with obscenities, passes as “erotica”…it does NOT…it is “porn.”  WRITE WHAT YOU WILL,BUT CALL IT WHAT IT IS.

What excites one, offends another. If two people read a piece and disagree on whether it is porn or erotica, who is correct? Are the definitions of erotica and pornography the same in all cultures or subcultures? Are the definitions static, or do they change with current events or political and religious philosophies?
Who decides what is erotica versus what is porn?
The writer? The reader? You? Clergy? Government?
Is there a 'porn czar' who can act as mediator when there is disagreement?
If you are applying for the job of censor, what are your credentials?

calamitygin
calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

Btw, your comment would give Anais Nin a seizure

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 1577

Whiskey Swagger :

Very nice , my friend...

Or , put in other words , lovely and decadent...

The first , there were a few places it was hard to read
on my computer , yet I am sure , when enlarged ,
would be easier , and thus , quite workable ...

The type is a beautiful color , so I would not suggest changing that...

The second...subtle , yet bold in its merging of mediums ;

Like seeing through a filmy blindfold...

Chosen typeface , and size , perfect together...

Again , this shows your talent...

Please , continue !

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 1577

Okay , Calamity Gin !

Your first two , most powerful in message ,
and the use of white / ( or flesh tone ) ,
with the black and red...

In tradition , these three colors , were
considered the most powerful via the
lens of psychological impact , and were
utilized in the realm of theater ;

In tradition , and this is why in more of
a modern application , they were used
in the world of business men's attire ,
for influencing the mind by those using
color as a form of mental / emotional
impact , white maiden , red mother ,
black crone ,, illustrating both the
effects of those colors on the psyche ,
and what they stood for in the phases
of life , and the impact known in the
ancient Craft Tradition...

Yet , the purple and gold , play into the psyche , as well...

They stimulate consciousness , whereas the white , red ,
and black , deal with levels of awareness , in magical
tradition...

You , and your male counterpart here , add much to this thread...Welcome !

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1365

Wow, there's a lovely thing happening in here! It smells a bit though, who farted?

Yeah, what is porn to one person is disgusting to another. You could say the same thing of any medium really.

I have done a very pretentious university course on aesthetics and the art of spiritual communication through art. I came to think of sex as a blank sheet of paper. It is the medium through which we explore and communicate ourselves to each other. If there is something not quite right with us we have an aversion to something. Since most of society dislike it too that confirms our bias. The general consensus is two girls shitting into a cup = bad. However... there are some people out there (and I may very well be one of them) who watch two girls eating shit from a cup and it makes them associate with it sexually. Sexual arousal is nothing to do with definable parameters, it has to do with your own conditions, genes, environment, influences, inclinations etc.

One size does not fit all. I like dull, aching pain, others like very sharp, sudden pain. Some people like bananas up their butt, others like to use penises or other things. it's all just ways in which we communicate who we are to the world. If someone wants to call what I like porn OR erotica that's just their hangups trying to define what is morally acceptable. I have no such morals. My morals are defined but an entirely different set of beliefs. I couldn't give two hairy, flying fucks what consensual people call what they do, It's like arguing whether something is food or a meal to me.

Blackwolf, I used to play this whole album when I was a teen. I love it!

I'm loving all the input here. It's such a lovely space to be. Finally, a place without bullshit here. Noyce!


Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1365

Since this is kind of like our basement party and I love you cesspool dwellers (joke, snowflake) I thought I'd release my fear here. You motherfuckers can handle some heavy shit.

I've been inside for weeks without seeing any improvement in my health, I've had a cough and flu-like symptoms for a little over a month. My stomach is bleeding now, when I eat I have pains that feel like I've been shot in the stomach. I vomited what looked like period blood up last night and I can't swallow today, I've definitely damaged my throat. I'm not telling you guys this for any hocus pocus recipes or sympathy. I need some comfort is all, there ain't nothing no one can do. Thing is, I know someone here battling cancer with so much beauty and grace, it inspires me.

Anyway, best way to fuck a virus? Be a filthy bitch.

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 785

Sky_dancer said:Since this is kind of like our basement party and I love you cesspool dwellers (joke, snowflake) I thought I'd release my fear here. You motherfuckers can handle some heavy shit.

I've been inside for weeks without seeing any improvement in my health, I've had a cough and flu-like symptoms for a little over a month. My stomach is bleeding now, when I eat I have pains that feel like I've been shot in the stomach. I vomited what looked like period blood up last night and I can't swallow today, I've definitely damaged my throat. I'm not telling you guys this for any hocus pocus recipes or sympathy. I need some comfort is all, there ain't nothing no one can do. Thing is, I know someone here battling cancer with so much beauty and grace, it inspires me.

Anyway, best way to fuck a virus? Be a filthy bitch.


Yo bitch!!!! You better fight this or I will Come down and kick your ass. No getting away from being my friend

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Sky_dancer said:Since this is kind of like our basement party and I love you cesspool dwellers (joke, snowflake) I thought I'd release my fear here. You motherfuckers can handle some heavy shit.

I've been inside for weeks without seeing any improvement in my health, I've had a cough and flu-like symptoms for a little over a month. My stomach is bleeding now, when I eat I have pains that feel like I've been shot in the stomach. I vomited what looked like period blood up last night and I can't swallow today, I've definitely damaged my throat. I'm not telling you guys this for any hocus pocus recipes or sympathy. I need some comfort is all, there ain't nothing no one can do. Thing is, I know someone here battling cancer with so much beauty and grace, it inspires me.

Anyway, best way to fuck a virus? Be a filthy bitch.
.

My dear sweet filthy bitch this news is sobering
I can't tell you how much it means to me to share this space with you
Thanks for your great comments above

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1365

AspergerPoet56 said:

Yo bitch!!!! You better fight this or I will Come down and kick your ass. No getting away from being my friend


Oh, you know I do love a good scrap

If this thing beats me I'm coming back for another round



I hope you're all safe and well.

Do you ever just want to say the scary shit no one else wants to? Like, this is all utter bullshit. It's not even real. I'm lying here with a normal fucking flu, a bit of a sore throat from puking blood, which is kinda fucking weird, and because people are panicking about what is a very normal situation someone who is autistic, scared and vulnerable is being told to stay home. Don't get me wrong, I want to stay home, always did, but now the world is having a fit about the way things have been for us poor people, us isolated people, us sick people who don't get better to make you feel ok type people.

I'm watching the news and I am in amazement how they are totally believing all the spin. I guess from a Buddhist level this is how it's always been. In a way it feels like the world is panicking because they have to live, for a short time, in the conditions that we have always had to live in. I expected understanding and empathy. I guess the lesson here is

STAND YOUR FUCKING GROUND

I expect my poetry and writing to get quite weird over the next few weeks and that's another plus too all of this, I get to finally let my crazy loose. No one is going to come and lock me away, and if they do I might get some fecking treatment.

Anyway, that's all folks. Oh, except that the aliens came and they asked to speak to one of our leaders. Being an anarchist I referred them to myself and all living beings since our leaders are currently trying to remove all the ability for people to think for themselves. The AI agreed this is a bad thing. Anyways, they're on board and depending on what I decide I could let the whole thing play out or turn it all off at the switch. Fortunately, I like stories.


Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1365

Valeriya said:.

My dear sweet filthy bitch this news is sobering
I can't tell you how much it means to me to share this space with you
Thanks for your great comments above


I think you're amazing V! I'm also very humbled to be here with you too.

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 785

Sky_dancer said:

Oh, you know I do love a good scrap

If this thing beats me I'm coming back for another round



I hope you're all safe and well.

Do you ever just want to say the scary shit no one else wants to? Like, this is all utter bullshit. It's not even real. I'm lying here with a normal fucking flu, a bit of a sore throat from puking blood, which is kinda fucking weird, and because people are panicking about what is a very normal situation someone who is autistic, scared and vulnerable is being told to stay home. Don't get me wrong, I want to stay home, always did, but now the world is having a fit about the way things have been for us poor people, us isolated people, us sick people who don't get better to make you feel ok type people.

I'm watching the news and I am in amazement how they are totally believing all the spin. I guess from a Buddhist level this is how it's always been. In a way it feels like the world is panicking because they have to live, for a short time, in the conditions that we have always had to live in. I expected understanding and empathy. I guess the lesson here is

STAND YOUR FUCKING GROUND

I expect my poetry and writing to get quite weird over the next few weeks and that's another plus too all of this, I get to finally let my crazy loose. No one is going to come and lock me away, and if they do I might get some fecking treatment.

Anyway, that's all folks. Oh, except that the aliens came and they asked to speak to one of our leaders. Being an anarchist I referred them to myself and all living beings since our leaders are currently trying to remove all the ability for people to think for themselves. The AI agreed this is a bad thing. Anyways, they're on board and depending on what I decide I could let the whole thing play out or turn it all off at the switch. Fortunately, I like stories.



Just make sure the sledgehammer under the bed is ready to smash some walls. As long as not the radiators might get mighty wet 😂😂😂😂😂

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1365

AspergerPoet56 said:

Just make sure the sledgehammer under the bed is ready to smash some walls. As long as not the radiators might get mighty wet 😂😂😂😂😂


Hahaha! Usually I'd make a filthy joke about getting mighty wet...

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 785

Sky_dancer said:

Hahaha! Usually I'd make a filthy joke about getting mighty wet...


Better not no screaming while your doing it (smashing the walls) 😂😂

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1365

AspergerPoet56 said:

Better not no screaming while your doing it (smashing the walls) 😂😂


I do get a bit loud at times

Better self gag

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 785

Sky_dancer said:

I do get a bit loud at times

Better self gag



Nah Just soundproof the bedroom let yer screams go free

Go to page:
Go to: