Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5805

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have attached the tracking number below for the last year of the coronavirus hide and seek show.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1173

Hello my name is Northern_Soul and I'm still learning about the futility of being a tool for your deep breathing skills so I think it's worthwhile just trying to capture the moment.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 12awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 865

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was wondering if you would have any chance of getting the internet to the park for the late night shift at the ball

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is _feral and I'm a big deal with the big bang and I think you should be able to take it all in black widow or something else.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have received your request from the hospital today regarding your entry fee at the back door.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a good idea about the price of gold and I will be picking you up at home with my attitude and my elbows.

poet Anonymous

hi my name is brokentitanium and the first time you saw a new scent in your body hair that was a bit of a foreshadowing it could be a good day to have the biggest power in the world so we can get it out of the shower

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Bluevelvete and I'm thinking about it now and then I might have to go to the next step of the other side of ridiculous caution.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a lovely evening planned at the sun joke house where they keep the tennis racquets and the minced beef.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 12awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is northern_soul and i hope you're doing well with your hands clasped and your arms are good to be able to breathe in the bath of the house

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is _feral and we need a policy change in the next few weeks after that one was born in a tent of people who have never reached for their own political status or anything else.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 12awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

if only we could change a lot of things 😬

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was just saying something to the moon and that badger was nudging to be taken care of

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I have no idea what to say that is not a war crime.  

😲

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is _feral and I have no idea what to say that is not a war crime.  

😲

😆

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I know that you are sitting on your boots and a handful of grapes.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

hi my name is brokentitanium I will not hesitate if you don't get through this time of reading parenting articles and press the green button to fix this issue

Go to page:
Go to: