Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2737

Ö weíre always aware of the problems, mate. Itís like daily tea, biscuit and bitch up in here. 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I am not receiving notifications from Amazon for the tracking number on my new pink message notification hammer for the U.K. click and collect.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 460

hi my name is northern_soul and i don't know how to get a hold of the man in the woods for the first week of displaying the moon on the earth

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I was wondering if you had any questions regarding the sun today or can it happily fuckbucket itself to the arse of the moon in Sheffield

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 637

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I was just thinking that I should probably be happy eating this whole thing on the internet and get some sleep on the floor with you

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I thank you for sharing your thoughts on how to make your chutney in the bath.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I love you so please communicate with me about the connection between your husband and my mom's parents and their guidelines of education.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

He works in the education sectorÖ. Thatís kinda funny. 🤣

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have received a small pink wafer in the post that reminds me of all the things that I am ashamed of.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

😳 That really sounds like something I don't need...

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I know it's impossible for a thousand tongues to sing with a burger patty but I still want to make sure you get your ass back in my prayers tomorrow.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have received my order for the last jelly baby and a lovely little piece of cake for Jesus.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is northern_soul and i just got home to the big canvas for the late night shift and i just laid down and everything was fine

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I have no idea where it would work but Iím totally sure about the new James Bond statue for the flat in the corner of the bath.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is northern_soul and i am inside the internet and it doesn't really look cool but it's okay we'll just see what happens with the other stuff

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is _feral and I'm sure you can't do that with a wee little thing like that but it's a good idea to find some sort of throwback to your favorite song for the love game.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I thank you for all of the times that you sent me Mars bars and tubs of prawns in the shower.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I love you for sharing your beauty and a handful of slivered almonds with this nonsense about the world.

Go to page:
Go to: