brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 637

Northern_Soul said:Ö Iím interested in this religion 😆

Hi my name brokentitanium and I am so happy to be out in the open where the ghost sharks cannot break into other peopleís houses in the cul-de-sac.

Damn ghost sharks... 🦈👻

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm losing my religion to the shit heap of shit that was approved for the first cup of sex with a medical marijuana dealer.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2737

Ö the fuck are you texting peopleÖ 😂😂

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a chorus the size of the side of a piece of bacon I reserved for my Dad and that guy called Peter that we donít talk about.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

... I have no idea.... 😆

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a good time with the family happenings for my research about the photo of a poet who works in the house of my hair cut.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:about the photo of a poet who works in the house of my hair cut.

Ö yeah thatíll be _feral. Fighting his way through taming this fkn mess of a mane.

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have crab cakes that will go off if I donít paint my nails with the utmost urgency.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:

Ö if I donít paint my nails with the utmost urgency.

... said me, NEVER. Keep that nasty shit away from my fingers!

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and apparently you can tell the difference between a person and a handful of slivered almonds with some good points of your beautiful soul mate.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Ö are you saying my soul mate is nuts? 👀😆

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have another day in this shit hole that you can take home to mummy.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 460

ah i missed out

...... please refer to the 10 hour shift my cunty boss made me do. 🤣

hi my name is northern_soul and i am in the pit of the park so i can practice doing the stuff for the late night gods

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

You know nothing of the late night Gods. They only speak in Hebrew and Serbian. And a bit of lolcat. Cause all good incantations work better in lolcat.

I can haz spookie deffs for you. And cheezits. Kthx.

Hi my name is _feral and I fart spaghetti through the bathroom window because the vaccination programme is a hoax on Thursdays when they release the sun from her arse.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

.... my phone isn't sorry, it simply knows 😎

in terms of predictive text i think it's boundless when it comes to us two 🤣🤣

hi my name is northern_soul and i want to know how to do that paperwork  to sacrifice your soul for sharing your thoughts on how to make pasta in curry sauce

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Iím not sacrificing my soul for summat you can get for 16p at Lidl, pal. I know Iím cheap, but Jesus.  😂

Hi my name is _feral and I have a lot of coconuts to shell here at the tent of souls before the guests arrive with the hummus and stuff.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

that's quite a fruity party for somebody who's only part time 😂

hi my name is northern_soul and i hope the rain goes smoothly today and we will be back in the green office for a bit of time to think

Medinda
Medinda
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 22nd Aug 2018
Forum Posts: 92

Hi my name is _feral and I can get you some money for the people who have been a little busy today but I think it would be better if it doesn't work out we can do it again soon and I will be there in about an hour or so ago but still no power to make sure you are still there for the rest of the day.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Medinda and I have a great place for reading the books on my phone and I don't think that it would help me see if it looks like a slug or a rocket.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I just wanted to say that I am fuming about the situation in my head with the Chinese takeaway and the water duck.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is northern_soul and i am requesting that you are aware of the problem that we have been reading through crossed wires

bumping discretion advised (:

Go to page:
Go to: