Predictive text stories

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 460

hi my name is northern_soul and i don't forget about beige being the colour of death

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2737

It so is 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I just can’t get behind anybody that thinks cheese isn’t a real world issue.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

you can't put cheese in the corner like that ... it's blasphemy 🤫

hi my name is northern_soul and i was flicking through the window of my phone and it wasn't too pleased with me so i don't have internet anymore

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I have attached a link to the attached link to your item attached to your attachment.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is northern_soul and i am thinking about that place you know when you're welcome to church by your ears

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

… Imagine the tangle of stretched earlobes if we were welcomed to church by our ears 🤣

Hi my name is _feral and I was wondering if you had any thoughts about the mafia in this particular thread that plays dominoes in Sunderland.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:… Imagine the tangle of stretched earlobes if we were welcomed to church by our ears 🤣

Hi my name is _feral and I was wondering if you had any thoughts about the mafia in this particular thread that plays dominoes in Sunderland.

idk about you but i wouldn't feel anything, still think they'd tangle up tho 🤣

hi my name is northern_soul and i was reading about this eve and i am going to see what happens when they get home and get a little too hot by the oven

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 637

Hi my name is _feral and I have to be able to take a peek in the next step of the game but it's still just a bit messy for us in the second round.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

messy rounds sound like me 🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was gonna go to the random bar to see if someone's coming for the sauce and then i'll leave there at some time in the morning

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I have no idea what to say to the pig in my bathroom but I’m not sure how much he knows.

(What does he know… does he know too much…🧐 )

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

the pig secret has officially been uncovered 🤭

hi my name is northern_soul and i am doing well with my calls and getting back in full gif of the time

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is _feral and I'm thinking about my use of the Lord of your heart and I don't know why it happened to be honest but you gotta love yourself more than a little banana sandwich.
🍌

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is _feral and I'm thinking about my use of the Lord of your heart and I don't know why it happened to be honest but you gotta love yourself more than a little banana sandwich.
🍌

… proof that any old shit makes a wonderful inspirational quote

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have not really thought about the other thing in some time but I think I regret my actions that caused some discomfort to the goat.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:

… proof that any old shit makes a wonderful inspirational quote

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have not really thought about the other thing in some time but I think I regret my actions that caused some discomfort to the goat.

HAHAAA! 😆 We could probably base a whole frigging religion on this. "I regret that I caused discomfort to the goat, but I still love myself more than a little banana sandwich.."

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I love this recipe for your thoughtful advice but you have to check out the obnoxious silence of these boxes of paper towels and other people's heads.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

… I’m interested in this religion 😆

Hi my name brokentitanium and I am so happy to be out in the open where the ghost sharks cannot break into other people’s houses in the cul-de-sac.

Go to page:
Go to: