Go to page:

Predictive text stories

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 758

Hi. My name's Northern_Soul, and though it wasn't like wild swimming for obvious rebounds, the cheesecakes of the malady quickly drowned them out.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2249

Relevant 👌🏻

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I am just nipping down the black town for the next green juice in a jar of shit.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 551

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and the symptoms that you have in your life are so much better than having a council meeting on the day of your heart failure treatment process

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is brokentitanium and you can use this link to download the app and help me improve my skill.

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
Joined 14th Nov 2020

Hi. My name's InDreamz, and I always think that a Bang Whopper amalgamates them much faster.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have a few people coming back from the woods today that I would like to show them how much the internet can change your life.

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
Joined 14th Nov 2020

Hi. My name's Northern_Soul, and I can say only that Bolsonara has been a monstrous discharge not just for Brazil but for the whole of the Worm.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I just wanted you to know that I am going back to the woods in a couple of hours to discuss the souls of thing ferrets.

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
Joined 14th Nov 2020

Hi. My name's Northern_Soul, and the fact that the Pfizer vagina has to be stored initially at an extremely low tempo also makes it a great orphan straddle. However, tests show that Moderna has rasher vamp, and AstraZeneca farewells worse after one shotgun.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I just got off my phone appointment today for my new job at church where I sell fish and tacos.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 551

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I love the colours of things that make me feel something and it wouldn't hurt to be a speech Pathologist.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have attached a picture of the poem that you wrote in my church book lol

dizzzzzzy
dizzzzzzy
Nunaya
Dangerous Mind
United States
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 77

Worry...

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have attached a picture of the poem that you wrote in my church book lol

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have been going through a few issues with the fire alarm system so I'm afraid that I have not been working for the past two years.

Go to page:
Go to: