<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5778

Relevant 👌🏻

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I am just nipping down the black town for the next green juice in a jar of shit.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1168

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and the symptoms that you have in your life are so much better than having a council meeting on the day of your heart failure treatment process

InDreamz
Fire of Insight
India 1awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 147

Hi my name is brokentitanium and you can use this link to download the app and help me improve my skill.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have a few people coming back from the woods today that I would like to show them how much the internet can change your life.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I just wanted you to know that I am going back to the woods in a couple of hours to discuss the souls of thing ferrets.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I just got off my phone appointment today for my new job at church where I sell fish and tacos.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1168

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I love the colours of things that make me feel something and it wouldn't hurt to be a speech Pathologist.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have attached a picture of the poem that you wrote in my church book lol

dizzzzzzy
Dangerous Mind
Curaçao 15awards
Joined 25th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 80

Worry...

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have attached a picture of the poem that you wrote in my church book lol

InDreamz
Fire of Insight
India 1awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 147

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have been going through a few issues with the fire alarm system so I'm afraid that I have not been working for the past two years.

Go to page:
Go to: