Go to page:

Predictive text stories

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is _feral from the market saying that you are very similar to a whole bunch of trees and you know how much I appreciate your visit to the shit heap.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have received a call on my cell phone number for a few minutes thank you for sharing.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I just wanted to thank you for your lovely day in the bath water today that I threw the baby out in.  

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi, my name is Northern_Soul in the world of food and wine and wine and food and beer and wine for the holidays at our local grocery store.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am so sorry for your time in the bath because I’m not sure what that means in terms of the jellyfish.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I will be there tomorrow morning for a few minutes but we have a good night out there pulling the bus out of the Lord and the special effects of the month.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am apparently going back to the office today so I’m gonna be able to make the appointment tomorrow evening thank goodness.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have a strange pair of green panties I keep in my mind for special occasions.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Lmao

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I’m like oh my lord thank goodness for the Covid jab I am so happy to not be getting on Monday.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul for a while ago and we're actually starting to experience actual pandemic related events in some ways but I think we should do lunch with the blood pressure of finances.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a justifiable reason for this place to get the name of the most important thing in the room.

Go to page:
Go to: