Go to page:

Predictive text stories

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1332

Hi. My name is Northern Soul and I am leaving for church today at the moment I can call back to give you a hug.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is _feral and I just wanted to check in with you about the phone call where we laughed about the guinea pig drinking the tea until the internet gave out.

(... not as good as Pussy by Rammstein in a minion voice imo 😊😊)

you got a papoy! i have a papple! 😎🤣🤣

DaisyGrace said:Hi. My name is Northern Soul and I am leaving for church today at the moment I can call back to give you a hug.

hi my name is daisygrace and you are welcome to come in for the park today and it's going to rain in gif

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

you got a papoy! i have a papple! 😎🤣🤣

Classic 🤣

Hi my name is _feral and I have no idea what the shit is going on with these waffles.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is northern_soul and i hope they don't get enough of that stuff in the cans and the green bean soup

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I am here for the first sunlight and the toast with the good jam and anything else is a liberty.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is northern_soul and i am so happy to see these folks at the marketplace for the moment they can see what happens

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I just wanted to make a reservation for the next day event for the next week and the moon is going back to the roots.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul, and the people who have been unsuccessful are not related to the next few days to go through the hole where the rain gets in.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I’m not sure how to get it out there yet I think it’s ok to have you in there and then you have a few things that I could do.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have to say that they are short and long but not before the sun came up and got trapped by the water in my brain.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
The_Silly_Sibyl
Jack Thomas
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 2awards
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 687

Hi, my name is wilberfloss and the girls I wanna is a great movie to watch and the kids and the boys were in their room with a girls and they all had been in a long way and I was a little boy

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is the_silly_sibyl and i was reading the phone bill for the last time so that the gif thing isn't going to happen

Go to page:
Go to: