Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I will get out the best kind of crazy shit for you guys on this silly ass bitch.
😳😳😳

hi my name is brokentitanium and they were not late to be honest I'm not going to work with any of these kinda weekends dear Mr Tan lines

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm not sure what to say about the photo of the Lord of our experiences here but nice to know you can find some useful advice here.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm not sure what to say about the photo of the Lord of our experiences here but nice to know you can find some useful advice here.

hi my name is brokentitanium I have been in touch with you on this one my job today and I have to go on the list of all artists then we can have a great time

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion I am a huge fan of fashion trends and I will get out the door without any doubt about that internal conversation with the financial sector and the hurt locker.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion I am a huge fan of fashion trends and I will get out the door without any doubt about that internal conversation with the financial sector and the hurt locker.

Well ..if it was true

hi my name is brokentitanium, the same question about my 15 years is more important than eating anything else you can see it in the middle of the day

Bluevelvete
Tyrant of Words
United States 73awards
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 2345

cold_fusion said:

Well ..if it was true

hi my name is brokentitanium, the same question about my 15 years is more important than eating anything else you can see it in the middle of the day

Hi, my name is cold_fusion and some good pics are awesome but you don't have the ankles of the same rare coin that is so funny and that is why you want to win the game without being asked.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Bluevelvete said:

Hi, my name is cold_fusion and some good pics are awesome but you don't have the ankles of the same rare coin that is so funny and that is why you want to win the game without being asked.

😁😁😁

hi my name is bluevelvete I will not ring me anytime if you are not carnivore and all that matters only for payments over the years because this video is forbidden

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm a little frustrating to watch but never approach a person with an eye on the internet and the symptoms of a humbling moment.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm a little frustrating to watch but never approach a person with an eye on the internet and the symptoms of a humbling moment.

Bingo. 🎯

hi my name is brokentitanium the first two are not carnivore the other side is a good idea for a few more questions than answers for your help

Bluevelvete
Tyrant of Words
United States 73awards
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 2345

cold_fusion said:

Bingo. 🎯

hi my name is brokentitanium the first two are not carnivore the other side is a good idea for a few more questions than answers for your help

Hi my name is, cold_fusion and I have to get dirty in the kitchen for the next few months but it never shows up on the edge until you haven't seen the other guys on your way to a pleasant slumber.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is BlueVelvete and I am a bit of a fan of the water park and the buckets of sangria that it sells.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is BlueVelvete and I am a bit of a fan of the water park and the buckets of sangria that it sells.

Buckets of sangria! Hell, yes!! 😃

Hi my name is Northern_Soul in the morning but I'm also a member of the living room of my heart when I get a chance.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a question about the wooded parts of your house that holds all the chocolate brownies and hazelnuts.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is northern_soul and i must dash to go out for the gif that looks awesome in the case

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I just wanted to check in with you about the phone call where we laughed about the guinea pig drinking the tea until the internet gave out.

(... not as good as Pussy by Rammstein in a minion voice imo 😊😊)

Go to page:
Go to: