Go to page:

Predictive text stories

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

Northern_Soul said:

Fkn hell C_F, I snorted so loud tea came out of my nose 🤣 We all know you love a Karen, Vits 🤣

blasphemous! 😤 🤣

hi my name is northern_soul and i hope all is going okay with the heat and stars

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is _feral so you can get your stuff out of here soon and be cautious about how you feel when they're not talking with Dan or whatever

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was thinking of the cheese that made me chuckle and then i threw it in the bath

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

_feral said:hi my name is brokentitanium and i was thinking of the cheese that made me chuckle and then i threw it in the bath

LOL now there's a different sort of aromatherapy! 😆🤢

Hi my name is _feral and I'm slowly taking over the world of course for my obnoxious silence on the internet was the final word on my mind

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:

LOL now there's a different sort of aromatherapy! 😆🤢

Hi my name is _feral and I'm slowly taking over the world of course for my obnoxious silence on the internet was the final word on my mind

now i have vivid images of cheese oils and candles 🤣🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was wondering if you could come over for dinner tonight and then go back to the garden park for the late boogie

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

_feral said:

now i have vivid images of cheese oils and candles 🤣🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was wondering if you could come over for dinner tonight and then go back to the garden park for the late boogie

hi my name is _feral, and all the way I was wondering if not for the first time ever something to eat hearty when I get a belly fat in my life but live as realistically comfortable with the restaurant manager

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

cold_fusion said:

hi my name is _feral, and all the way I was wondering if not for the first time ever something to eat hearty when I get a belly fat in my life but live as realistically comfortable with the restaurant manager

.... accurate except my manager is an arse 🤣🙃

hi my name is cold_fusion and i still have to go back in a gif to retrieve the paint brushes that were stolen in the middle of the night

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

_feral said:

.... accurate except my manager is an arse 🤣🙃

hi my name is cold_fusion and i still have to go back in a gif to retrieve the paint brushes that were stolen in the middle of the night

Gawd..why in a GIF?🤣🤣

hi my name is _feral I will say I love the idea of a kind of a tiny bit of time to cross my fingers at your place on this device

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Chuckled inwardly at the thought of ‘gawd’ coming out in an Australian accent 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just got the new warning on my phone to notify me that Corona virus has been passed on to the sun in your area.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Chuckled inwardly at the thought of ‘gawd’ coming out in an Australian accent 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just got the new warning on my phone to notify me that Corona virus has been passed on to the sun in your area.

Jeesus Christ!! She sez that on what's supposed to be the eve of ending of our 4th lockdown

Hi my name is Missy I will not hesitate to call you to be honest with yourself and no one else has been bombarded by your side

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Nawww, I never hesitate for that 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I can only imagine how much it cost for you to go back to the park and get a little piece of crap in your car.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Missy and I have to do the needful as soon as possible so we are ok for the first two weeks

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no capacity for that trip to work after all the imagined universe is in the same crappy mental state.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am so happy to hear that you’re doing a great job with the new things that you have purchased from the internet.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I will get out the best kind of crazy shit for you guys on this silly ass bitch.

Go to page:
Go to: