Go to page:

Predictive text stories

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Hi my name Anonymous post removed and the thread of paper that was supposed to text you in my name is Anna Grin

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1168

Hi my name is dustyJournals and I don't know how much you love to see it so I can do that again for my research project

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5792

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I just wanted to check in with my daughter to see how she would like to eat KFC.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5289

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I will be in the US government printing the same for the past few years backnote tilted kilt pin code and it was the only way.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am apparently going on a little walk today but I’ll not forget to pack porridge and stuff for the kids.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and the kids and adults come in for the use of an hour and then the other hand I reckon we have a great weekend too.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1168

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the special features are available in this app for your thoughtful comments about this one and you will probably need some extra credit

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have received a message from that guy that he is going to have a chat with us about this weekend’s dinner I can cook sausage with my friends.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I will be going out of town for the next two days dear plus the commute from the freezer and fridge for your generous donation to our home poached eggs.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

hi my name is cold_fusion and the park is in the west east east of east east corner east of east west east of west west of west corner east east west of west west east west west corner

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hello my name is anna_grin and I love it thank you for sharing and buying your hummus directly from the vending machine.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

hi my name is missy and I’m going on a trip with the wolves to see what they have done in the morning

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

(out of topic: this thread. is witchcraft)

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

anna_grin said:(out of topic: this thread. is witchcraft)

Haha... accurate AF 👍🏻

anna_grin said:hi my name is missy and I’m going on a trip with the wolves to see what they have done in the morning

Hi my name is Anna and I can definitely say that chickens are also a little bit better than ferrets and can you please add them to the shopping list.

Go to page:
Go to: