brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 526

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a good idea about the photo of the month nomination but I still don't believe in change that makes sense to my fundraising.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3447

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a good idea about the photo of the month nomination but I still don't believe in change that makes sense to my fundraising.
hi my name is brokentitanium and they have inside specific questions about HTML5 video shows that the funeral home and here I am very sorry about the aroma of a tiny keyboard

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm thinking that might mean that I have to go through the hole where the benefit is to watch the snow and see how people feel when they're not studying.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm thinking that might mean that I have to go through the hole where the benefit is to watch the snow and see how people feel when they're not studying.
that is some deep introspection..

hi my name is brokentitanium the first time ever something that I have been in touch with the restaurant in town for a while for me to get a call when you're being a pestilent door knocking marketing exec

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 225

hi my name is cold_fusion and i'm okay we'll just see how things go with the television show and how much they're going to be honest with their parents

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1901

Hi my name is _feral and I just donít want to believe that you are all pixies in a little world.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is _feral and I just donít want to believe that you are all pixies in a little world.

Hi my name is Missy I am a bit on my way to get a chance against the odds of getting our customer's needs a steroid injection molding machine

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 706

Hi. My name's cold_fusion even when the balls go flying in all directions.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

wilberfloss said:Hi. My name's cold_fusion even when the balls go flying in all directions.
🤣🤣🤣

hi my name is wilberfloss I have a short walk through Metal detector and all of us are going for the use of an artificial intelligence agency

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is cold_fusion and i was reading my order for my mac and cheese so my card is ready to get back to earth

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is _feral and the special edition of our neighborhood leaders and their guidelines of education are all in my brain lately too.

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is _feral and the special edition of our neighborhood leaders and their guidelines of education are all in my brain lately too.

that's a lot of strong worded letters i'm writing in my brain then 🤣🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was wondering how the line doesn't get back to normal hours in the late hours

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

_feral said:

that's a lot of strong worded letters i'm writing in my brain then 🤣🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was wondering how the line doesn't get back to normal hours in the late hours

hi my name is _feral I have to go on an abrupt holiday with the new law and is intended solely for the delay in getting a facial

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is cold_fusion and i was gonna go to sleep in the sun and then drive to the moon

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

_feral said:hi my name is cold_fusion and i was gonna go to sleep in the sun and then drive to the moon

are you sure mate you're talking about someone from this planet?! 🤣😁

hi my name is _feral the other hand I promise to make sure the girls get back to the same time yesterday to discuss Karen and the kids

Go to page:
Go to: