Predictive text stories

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1365

Hi. My name is wilberfloss, and I am not really sure how to make a good plan for the next year.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5262

Northern_Soul said:Quarantine rules say different, Pal. 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no idea what the time is in Mexico because I bought a cheap watch in Ireland to take back to Turkey.

I know but ....🤣🤣 Look what ya phone's saying too

hi my name is brokentitanium, I will be able to get a chance against the wall and ceiling fan in my room and we will have a safe and cocooned by a bull ant colony near deep into the morning

DaisyGrace said:Hi. My name is wilberfloss, and I am not really sure how to make a good plan for the next year.

hi my name is DaisyGrace and all that is gorgeous and all that is not available here in Australia I have to go on the list of items delivered internationally

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>
lol

hi my name is wilberfloss I am a bit on my way back from the fridge and stove top left of the two cartoon characters

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1161

Hi. My name is cold_fusion. I have to go to the divine party of god for my obnoxious friend and I don't know what to say about her anymore.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi. My name is cold_fusion. I have to go to the divine party of god for my obnoxious friend and I don't know what to say about her anymore.

Oh God! Dear God!🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

hi my name is wilberfloss, I have to go back to the bathroom clean up after sleeping in

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5732

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no internet connection for the chicken strip and so I will write a strongly worded review to the mayor of this place.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no internet connection for the chicken strip and so I will write a strongly worded review to the mayor of this place.

hi my name is Northern_Soul I will send it to you as well as my civic engagement ring them again for all your doing good

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1161

Hello my name is cold_fusion and this poem comes from the abundance of caution and I will never forget about your overall confusion about the connection between my wife and your wife

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am apparently not a fan of any of you freaks.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and the table at home with a beard is not available for remote learning next week

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

... who told you about my beard. 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a jar full of green oranges in the garage I keep for special occasions like KFC.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:... who told you about my beard. 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a jar full of green oranges in the garage I keep for special occasions like KFC.

Geez... special occasions...🤣

hi my name is Northern_Soul the day before yesterday I went with my name tag and title of my brother in Christ alone

Go to page:
Go to: