Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5732

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no idea what it was that I was meant to say to the lord of du

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1161

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I love this recipe for the best way to share a picture of natural gas in the oven for breakfast.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5266

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I love this recipe for the best way to share a picture of natural gas in the oven for breakfast.

hi my name is brokentitanium I will send you an update from your DVR to record your hours of work experience in the middle of next year compared to the bathroom clean up after work today

ellisael
Strange Creature
Joined 21st May 2021
Forum Posts: 3

hi i free ride about class see the text :D

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is ellisael and I just wanted to check in with the girls for the plans today for Christmas celebration in the sky.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is Northern_Soul I have a short distance between parent's house and breakfast and coffee both of them at once to be honest

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion I am a huge fan of that awesome sunshine in the morning when you get the nod from your favorite song.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion I am a huge fan of that awesome sunshine in the morning when you get the nod from your favorite song.

hi my name is brokentitanium and they were downloading all the way I was wondering what I can see your calmed down side is the best to double layers of clothing repairs-yes

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm losing the game and I will check out the obnoxious ones on this show but not before I post a comment about the boys.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a lovely uniform to wear to the wedding tomorrow so I’ll be there ready for duty.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have no idea how to play the piano but I'm pretty proud of my hair so I think it's worthwhile just because I don't want to be the same crappy thing.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have a flour covered nun I cannot discuss for legal reasons.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 864

hi my name is northern_soul and i am so glad that you are sharing your life with us and your thoughts on the 26th course

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I am here for you to get an ice lolly that I have saved for special occasions like the moon song.

Go to page:
Go to: