Go to page:

Predictive text stories

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1164

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have received a call from the sun for sharing the cake today with the green beans for moon time.

Yummy!

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have no idea why you hold that guy with your ass but I think it's worthwhile just because it's the best revenge.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5736

Laughed a bit too hard at that 😂

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have my name in lights on the bridge of souls because the TV is broken again and I want crumpets.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5266

hi my name is Missy 🤣 you can say that I am a little more about the aroma therapy and all that matters is how I feel

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Laughed a bit too hard at that 😂

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have my name in lights on the bridge of souls because the TV is broken again and I want crumpets.

Um... true? 🤣

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have to be honest about the price of money from your local government because you said you'd rather go to the shit heap than the old school board.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5736

Snicker snort.

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am here today to talk to you about the new account I have set up for my provisional hacker licensing for cats.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Missy I have been in the middle school and I have a good idea for you and your team

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm a big fan of your beautiful heart and I love the colours of the month.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is brokentitanium the first time I succeeded in making this happen and all the best DU poets and playwrights and the kids are a burden of staff shortage

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the symptoms are not related to travel or disease but I don't have any trouble with your ass in my life.
🤣

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and the symptoms are not related to travel or disease but I don't have any trouble with your ass in my life.
🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

hi my name is brokentitanium I have a great company when I see the whole picture of them and ask if I can see the whole picture of the two parties to be able to give a little more than just my observations

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I will never forget about the price of gold in my prayers and I have a lot of scary stories about you.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I will never forget about the price of gold in my prayers and I have a lot of scary stories about you.

hi my name is brokentitanium and the table at least one of my own submissions are still full of typos and grammatical errors as I was just wondering about how many eyes

poet Anonymous

cold_fusion said:

hi my name is brokentitanium and the table at least one of my own submissions are still full of typos and grammatical errors as I was just wondering about how many eyes

Hi my name is cold_fusion and some good news about mystery and how you can help us to find a good night to get a signature in the world of a steadfast intent on our first trip to a pleasant slumber...

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Bluevelvete and I'm thinking about it now and then I might have deleted the link to my own damn mouth so I can't even find a solution.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Bluevelvete and I'm thinking about it now and then I might have deleted the link to my own damn mouth so I can't even find a solution.
hi my name is brokentitanium the first time I will say it was not my responsibility to keep your eyes only a part time job and I have been well received by PID controller for the first two pages

Go to page:
Go to: