Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am here to tell you all about the giant octopus that lives in my fridge on Tuesdays.  

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

brokentitanium said:

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and apparently I like cheese.
OOPS no that's not really what my phone said! 😆

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a lot of meaning in my brain lately but it doesn't pay attention when I get pulled into worrying.

Hi my name is brokentitanium I have a good idea for you to know what to expect from a virus-free computer protected by the copyright holder of the society

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I don't think that was nasty enough for me because it was just such an easy switch to my favorite part.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

😁🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium the same question about the impact of name tag changes suggestions and ideas on how your provider classified it as a dare

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just got off the phone to the number one bear in all of the world.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is northern_soul I have a safe and cocooned by a sheet of paper and the table below represents an old draft

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion I have to go through this again because I'm far away from a contact method of the month nomination

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have received a cheque in the post for the first days of summer of which we will not talk about.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is Missy and a calmer tone would be great company when the mother doesn't match the requested information below

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no idea what the time is for the last year of my life.

(... I think that applies to everyone 😂)

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I don't think it would help if council was running for president but I am so glad that her mood is so strong with the rules

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a few things to say about this place that I cannot keep to myself.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Missy and I am very excited about this fragrance of the day before the mobile phone with me and my husband

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a fun weekend of watching you get your costume on and off.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have received a call from the sun for sharing the cake today with the green beans for moon time.

Go to page:
Go to: