Go to page:

Predictive text stories

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I will get out of this creative experience with my own version of your beautiful heart.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

D’aww.

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a berry in the fridge that I save for special occasions in the U.K.

InDreamz
Fire of Insight
India 1awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 147

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I love your interpretation of the mystical painting of Jung.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is InDreamz and I have a good idea about the futility of the app but it doesn't pay for my treadmill.

InDreamz
Fire of Insight
India 1awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 147

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I'm a friend of your sky broadband provider at the moment.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is InDreamz and I have a lovely little piece of slate for you for sharing in the garden of the travelling pants.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Hi my name is Missy Android apps development projects at the moment and I have a safe sender list of items delivered internationally in my car

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have a few minutes of utter chaos in the morning so I can imagine that it will work out for members of the choir.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Hi my name is Missy and all the best DU poets I've got to see you in advance for the use of an artificial grass in my room

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I will be a fire inspector for your thoughtful thoughts about the price of an intense relationship.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I just don’t get to see how much you can find out from a moody cornflakes box.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I am going on the phone appointment tomorrow morning to thank the lord for his cheese.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is wilberfloss and I am going on the phone appointment tomorrow morning to thank the lord for his cheese.

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and apparently I like cheese.
OOPS no that's not really what my phone said! 😆

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a lot of meaning in my brain lately but it doesn't pay attention when I get pulled into worrying.

Go to page:
Go to: