Go to page:

Predictive text stories

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is northern_soul and i was reading the book of the book and it is a great way to share the story of the story

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi, my name is _feral and the painting of my heart will be a fire from the abundance of caution in our eyes

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have my phone appointment today with the doctor for an illness I am afraid I am not going to be able to comment on.

InDreamz
Fire of Insight
India 1awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 147

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I will be attending your wedding ceremony on the 1st of July as my graduation is due for the next two weeks.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is indreamz and I have a lovely bunch of friends that you were interested in learning how to do the Pyrography with.

InDreamz
Fire of Insight
India 1awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2020

Hi I'm Northern_Soul and I love the idea of an excellent opportunity to work with you.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have a few minutes left to get my car back to the house so I can dance on the internet with my cat.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a good time with a BSc and the painting is so easy to find out there

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I cannot be there for tomorrow morning because I’m going to have to go to the back door and scream.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I cannot be there for tomorrow morning because I’m going to have to go to the back door and scream.

Sounds right....  😆

Hi my name is Northern_Soul but I'm sure you can't find my words in the morning when you go to the divine party of your afternoon.

InDreamz
Fire of Insight
India 1awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2020

Hi my name is brokentitanium and you can use your free license to help me improve my skills.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is InDreamz and I have a lovely day planned for the church meeting at the house today.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Hi my name is northern_soul I am writing in the night for you in bed with the following ad twists

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am not going back to the office tomorrow to see if you need me to walk the dog.

Go to page:
Go to: