Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is indreamz and I have a question for the Covid jab that you have received from the church elders today and I would thank you to sit in peace.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hello my name is Northern_Soul and this is the best way to wake your ass up and get rid of the last few years

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

Hi my name is broken titanium and I am sure you will be able to get a better idea of what the hell is going on in the world.

(😂)

InDreamz
Fire of Insight
India 1awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 147

Hi my name is dejure and I have been going through a lot for your best wishes.

Lol... What the hell is that

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is indreamz and I have a lovely little poem for the lord of Sunderland about the moon.

InDreamz
Fire of Insight
India 1awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 147

Wow, this is nice 😊

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm a friend of the evening sun.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

True story 👌🏻

Hi my name is inDreamz and I have my name in lights on the back of the cosmos for all to come and eat the internet with ketchup.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I will get out the best revenge against the world in a few minutes.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a few things to discuss with the cat about why there is a shit in the apple crumble.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a few things to discuss with the cat about why there is a shit in the apple crumble.

Damn cat!! 🤣

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a lot to say about the futility of your beautiful body and the hurt in your synapses.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is brokentitanium and i have a good way of keeping the two digits in case i have to go away for a week

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is _feral and I have a good time with the rest of my friends so you can tell them to be presentable for this committee

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is _feral and I have a good time with the rest of my friends so you can tell them to be presentable for this committee

one day i will use this in my whatsapp group 🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i have too much to say about this place and it was incredibly delicious to see

Ljdynamic
Dangerous Mind
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 253

Hi my name is _feral and I will try to make them for you from castrated mentalities heavy and dense.

*When I saw the word castrated... I'm like wtf have I been texting..."

Go to page:
Go to: