brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 530

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have alerted the boys to the divine world of their burning desire and the special edition of god

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1932

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a question for you about that one time last week you disappeared from the room with a cheese wedge.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a question for you about that one time last week you disappeared from the room with a cheese wedge.

Cheese is a regular feature here! 😆🧀

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm losing the game but it's not like I've ever been more aggressive about my sanity when the whole production is about being right

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 715

brokentitanium said:

Cheese is a regular feature here! 😆🧀

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm losing the game but it's not like I've ever been more aggressive about my sanity when the whole production is about being right

Hi. My name is brokentitanium, and sometimes the cheese has to staple the hen.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I just cannot understand why you didnít think that you were talking about the other dog like that.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and this poem comes from my own damn mouth so I'm thinking maybe you should try to focus for your deep breathing room

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
24awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2606

Hi my name is Broken titanium and I think it is a good idea to have a good time to do the same thing with the same time as the first time. 🧐🤪

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is dejure and I have a few things Iíd like to say about the ridiculous people that are on the internet.

InDreamz
InDreamz
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 117

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have edited the line for you so that it has earned a coveted position

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
Joined 17th Aug 2015

Hi my name is InDreamz and I am sure that you do not have the same problem with the same time as well as the other side of the world. 🤪

InDreamz
InDreamz
Fire of Insight
Joined 22nd Feb 2020

Hi, my name is dejure and I'm working on the dark frigid bottom of your soulless sea.      Lol

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
Joined 17th Aug 2015

Hi my name is InDreamz and I have been using this product for the first time since the beginning of the year.

(😄what product is that?)

InDreamz
InDreamz
Fire of Insight
Joined 22nd Feb 2020

Haha... but in all seriousness,  this has really got me thinking that if I have started using  any new 'product' from the beginning of this year 🤔  *whispers*(if I remember the name I'll let ya know)

Hi, my name is dejure and I have a great friend who is working with me on my old number and I have been working on the terrace for a few days.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is InDreamz and I have a few minutes left in the morning to go out and earn some money for the day brigade.

InDreamz
InDreamz
Fire of Insight
Joined 22nd Feb 2020

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm a little concerned about your email address so I will send it back to you ASAP.  😁

Go to page:
Go to: