Go to page:

Predictive text stories

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1121

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I like the way you expressed your opinion about this thread and the symptoms of your afternoon sleep disorder

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 842

hi my name is wilberfloss and i was gonna ask if you wanted to come over for a coffee or drink a bit of tea before the meeting to get you to know what time it's supposed to happen

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have a lovely Christmas Day planned in the middle of the summer BBQ.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I don't see the point in this tangled-yarn thread but that's what happens when you get the new variants in your synapses

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I’m sorry that you’re feeling a little bit weird about the last time you had to go to the back door and perform your latest text message as an opera.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and we need to go to practice with the blood vessels for our memorial service in the shower

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a lovely day planned on Friday I hope you enjoy yourself and eat all your stuff together.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have a few things that you have never received for your birthday today and I have a lovely little poem for you thank you for sharing.

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

Hi my name is Northern Soul and I have to say that I am not a fan of the most popular connection for the first time in the future
😂

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Sounds about right 😂

Hi my name is Dejure and I have absolutely nothing to say to anybody that has ever eaten a mushroom.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: