brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 530

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I like the way you expressed your opinion about this thread and the symptoms of your afternoon sleep disorder

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 715

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I like the way you expressed your opinion about this thread and the symptoms of your afternoon sleep disorder

Hi. My name's brokentitanium, and the vicar's convinced himself backwards.

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 228

hi my name is wilberfloss and i was gonna ask if you wanted to come over for a coffee or drink a bit of tea before the meeting to get you to know what time it's supposed to happen

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 14th Nov 2020

_feral said:hi my name is wilberfloss and i was gonna ask if you wanted to come over for a coffee or drink a bit of tea before the meeting to get you to know what time it's supposed to happen

Hi. My name's  _feral and I'd love to come, despite the whistling butchers in the underpass.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1932

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have a lovely Christmas Day planned in the middle of the summer BBQ.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I don't see the point in this tangled-yarn thread but that's what happens when you get the new variants in your synapses

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 14th Nov 2020

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I don't see the point in this tangled-yarn thread but that's what happens when you get the new variants in your synapses

Hi. My name's brokentitanium and I've been in and out of the piano since Tuesday.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and Iím sorry that youíre feeling a little bit weird about the last time you had to go to the back door and perform your latest text message as an opera.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and we need to go to practice with the blood vessels for our memorial service in the shower

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a lovely day planned on Friday I hope you enjoy yourself and eat all your stuff together.

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 14th Nov 2020

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a lovely day planned on Friday I hope you enjoy yourself and eat all your stuff together.

Hi. My name's Northern Soul, and this marmalade's delicious in spite of the end-rhymes.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have a few things that you have never received for your birthday today and I have a lovely little poem for you thank you for sharing.

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
24awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2606

Hi my name is Northern Soul and I have to say that I am not a fan of the most popular connection for the first time in the future
😂

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Sounds about right 😂

Hi my name is Dejure and I have absolutely nothing to say to anybody that has ever eaten a mushroom.

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 14th Nov 2020

Northern_Soul said:Sounds about right 😂

Hi my name is Dejure and I have absolutely nothing to say to anybody that has ever eaten a mushroom.

Hi. My name's Northern Soul and I've moved all the shoes to Vienna.

Go to page:
Go to: