Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1932

Hi my name is _feral and I am done with the two days of self care for potatoes because I feel like my couch knows.

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 228

hi my name is northeen_soul and i wasn't exactly interested but it would look good for the sake of the time

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

... our predictive text is so passive aggressive. 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I have no internet connection so Iím going to have to ask you to stand up with your arms out because there are stars there.

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:... our predictive text is so passive aggressive. 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I have no internet connection so Iím going to have to ask you to stand up with your arms out because there are stars there.

sounds about right 🤣

hi my name is northern_soul and i was reading the book of tea in my garden today

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Sounds like me 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I just wanted to check in with you about this migraine milk I have been brewing in my silver shower for the church.

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Sounds like me 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I just wanted to check in with you about this migraine milk I have been brewing in my silver shower for the church.

this is about my heathen self isn't it? 😆

hi my name is northern_soul and i wish you were there today because i wanted to hang in the sun with all the lights and stuff

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Heathen self... lol. I love me a good heathen. 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I have received a message from the Pepsi Max people regarding the supermarket falafel that I wanted to eat at dinner.

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Heathen self... lol. I love me a good heathen. 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I have received a message from the Pepsi Max people regarding the supermarket falafel that I wanted to eat at dinner.

I do love a falafel tho 🤤

hi my name is northern_soul and i was late for the meet about the sun and the moon so i was gonna go to the rain

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 530

Hi my name is _feral and I'm a little bit nervous about the futility of your system of work and patience with my future colleagues in the north

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is _feral and I'm a little bit nervous about the futility of your system of work and patience with my future colleagues in the north

accurate about the system of work 🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i need to come over for the news and then eat some nectar from the garden

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

_feral said:

accurate about the system of work 🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i need to come over for the news and then eat some nectar from the garden

🐝 bzz bzz

Hi my name is _feral and I'm slowly making this recipe for the love cookie and it tastes like the best revenge against the devil in my brain

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:

🐝 bzz bzz

Hi my name is _feral and I'm slowly making this recipe for the love cookie and it tastes like the best revenge against the devil in my brain

only if that means i eat them all 😆

hi my name is brokentitanium and i'm thinking about going out there today and i hope you have watered all of them pay checks

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

_feral said:

only if that means i eat them all 😆

hi my name is brokentitanium and i'm thinking about going out there today and i hope you have watered all of them pay checks

If you water a pay check, does it grow into a money tree??

Hi my name is _feral and I will be there tomorrow morning for the first cup of coffee and I know it's impossible to convey the truth about this week's episode of my heart beating

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:

If you water a pay check, does it grow into a money tree??

Hi my name is _feral and I will be there tomorrow morning for the first cup of coffee and I know it's impossible to convey the truth about this week's episode of my heart beating

if only it could, we'd all be livin' the fkn dream 😆

that does sound like me when i drink coffee nowadays tbh 🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was gonna walk around in my best attire for the meet-ups i would attend while the cats follow

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I have a lot to do today so please let me know if you need me to sleep on the bench in the garden.

Go to page:
Go to: