Go to page:

Predictive text stories

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1123

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have no idea how much this is going to change the background of my life but it doesn't pay for my research about anything

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 842

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was reading a paper on the right side of the fridge that looks like a different colour to the paint and it looks absolutely gorgeous

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a question thread on the best way to pay for a phone bill without money.

Edit: posted at the same time. [/twinning]

Hi my name is _feral and I have no idea what the time is for the church fair where I will be selling the square cake for Christmas.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a question thread on the best way to pay for a phone bill without money.

Edit: posted at the same time. [/twinning]

Hi my name is _feral and I have no idea what the time is for the church fair where I will be selling the square cake for Christmas.

*raises twin flag*

i can feel the crucifix burn as we speak, they don't want the heathen goff cakes 🔥 🤣

hi my name is northern_soul and i was walking around in my suitcase with a spirit of my laughter

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1337

_feral said:

*raises twin flag*

i can feel the crucifix burn as we speak, they don't want the heathen goff cakes 🔥 🤣

hi my name is northern_soul and i was walking around in my suitcase with a spirit of my laughter

Hi my name is _feral and I love green flowers and wishing on my birthday card for my love and my heart.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is DaisyGrace and I’m not gonna do that thing you asked because you know what I mean about the cheese holes.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I think that it was not until you are looking for a way that it would have been a great job in the world and is not intended to limit the scope of this invention.

(😂😂)

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is dejure and I have a good time with the family and they haven't been there since our last meeting with the president of our neighborhood

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

🤣 love it!

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I'm a little more fire resistant than the old lady in the morning.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I’m like totally honest with you when there’s something else that I don’t want you to know about that bathroom.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is northern_soul and i'm thinking about how to make you feel like you're going on a trip to the shore house of lights

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Shore house of lights would be a poem title 👌🏻

Hi my name is _feral and I have a lot of stuff in my house that doesn’t work for anybody or myself.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Shore house of lights would be a poem title 👌🏻

Hi my name is _feral and I have a lot of stuff in my house that doesn’t work for anybody or myself.

predictive text says you're welcome

hi my name is northern_soul and i hope you are welcome to twitter for sharing the story of deep roots in the summer

Go to page:
Go to: