brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 530

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have no idea how much this is going to change the background of my life but it doesn't pay for my research about anything

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 228

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was reading a paper on the right side of the fridge that looks like a different colour to the paint and it looks absolutely gorgeous

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1932

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a question thread on the best way to pay for a phone bill without money.

Edit: posted at the same time. [/twinning]

Hi my name is _feral and I have no idea what the time is for the church fair where I will be selling the square cake for Christmas.

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a question thread on the best way to pay for a phone bill without money.

Edit: posted at the same time. [/twinning]

Hi my name is _feral and I have no idea what the time is for the church fair where I will be selling the square cake for Christmas.

*raises twin flag*

i can feel the crucifix burn as we speak, they don't want the heathen goff cakes 🔥 🤣

hi my name is northern_soul and i was walking around in my suitcase with a spirit of my laughter

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1046

_feral said:

*raises twin flag*

i can feel the crucifix burn as we speak, they don't want the heathen goff cakes 🔥 🤣

hi my name is northern_soul and i was walking around in my suitcase with a spirit of my laughter

Hi my name is _feral and I love green flowers and wishing on my birthday card for my love and my heart.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is DaisyGrace and Iím not gonna do that thing you asked because you know what I mean about the cheese holes.

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 715

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is DaisyGrace and Iím not gonna do that thing you asked because you know what I mean about the cheese holes.

Hi. My name is Northern Soul and I've chipped the goldfinch gently.

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
24awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2606

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I think that it was not until you are looking for a way that it would have been a great job in the world and is not intended to limit the scope of this invention.

(😂😂)

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is dejure and I have a good time with the family and they haven't been there since our last meeting with the president of our neighborhood

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 715

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is dejure and I have a good time with the family and they haven't been there since our last meeting with the president of our neighborhood

Hi. My name is brokentitanium, and there's still no ham for the dentists.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

wilberfloss said:

Hi. My name is brokentitanium, and there's still no ham for the dentists.

🤣 love it!

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I'm a little more fire resistant than the old lady in the morning.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and Iím like totally honest with you when thereís something else that I donít want you to know about that bathroom.

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is northern_soul and i'm thinking about how to make you feel like you're going on a trip to the shore house of lights

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Shore house of lights would be a poem title 👌🏻

Hi my name is _feral and I have a lot of stuff in my house that doesnít work for anybody or myself.

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Shore house of lights would be a poem title 👌🏻

Hi my name is _feral and I have a lot of stuff in my house that doesnít work for anybody or myself.

predictive text says you're welcome

hi my name is northern_soul and i hope you are welcome to twitter for sharing the story of deep roots in the summer

Go to page:
Go to: