Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 940

My name is Valeriya and you guys are going to come over here tonight or you can just let me be!!!

this is a fun thread :)

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

My name is WhiskeySwagger I dragged on into the future of the world and I think that it was not until you get to know each other in this case the most popular connection for me is to provide a new method for producing a lot of people who behave

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16214

My name is Valeriya. I'm glad you are feeling better today. I hope you have a wonderful time with your friends. Will you please send me the address of the house?

Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 940

Valeriya said:My name is WhiskeySwagger I dragged on into the future of the world and I think that it was not until you get to know each other in this case the most popular connection for me is to provide a new method for producing a lot of people who behave

😂😂😂

Thread

My name is Grace and I'm gonna be safe today and tomorrow evening at the airport and then you can get a ride back

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Hi my name is Swagger the same as the one that was sent to the Hilton gardens for you

poet Anonymous

My name is Valeriya you like the new avocado and garlic sauce on my insta Doritos? 🤣

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Hello I'm Missy  Daniel subliminally programmed in the air Force one

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

My name is socksscareme and now I’m going back down to the new tent for bagels.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
PencilScribbles
Scribbles
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 29th Aug 2019
Forum Posts: 13

Hi! I'm socksscareme and I don't know what to do with the most amazing thing I made it into the ocean with my best friend.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Hello my name is SocksScareMe and the evening of the deathcore is an island of corona ferrets.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: