brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1168

_feral said:

#2heathen4jesus is all imma saying 🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was gonna get a little piece of bread and talk about the stuff you have done in the case

(as I typed it, I heard the Jesus phrase in a Newfoundland accent, more like an expletive...  is that heathen enough?? 😳😆)

Hi my name is _feral and I will be the first to say that they were going on with this nonsense and then it just happened to be a fire addict and a good dog

Whimsy_Ginger
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 15th Aug 2019
Forum Posts: 2

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am interested in meeting you on the outside of your chaos

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5778

Hi my name is whimsey_ginger (welcome!) and I will be back at the woods next weekend for the Covid to get a little piece of crazy yeah.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a good time with the family and they haven't been there since our last meeting with Rene to look at the moment

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a few things to that I can see you tomorrow I can do that for tomorrow night and thank you for sharing.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a good way of describing the situation on finance but not always a problem with the rules of my hair cut and the special effects of my heart

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am here in the park with my buddy and my gosh I have no idea what time you are coming back through this week.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I don't know what to say about it but I think it's a bit of an old fashioned way to get a little more wine for the love on your birthday

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a few things to say regarding your thoughts on your dog that I saw on your phone.

👀

Whimsy_Ginger
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 15th Aug 2019
Forum Posts: 2

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm not a good time for the most recent months.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Accurate 😂

Hi my name is whimsy_ginger and I have received the moon in the post and I am furious that I will need to pay a return charge on the item that did not arrive.

dizzzzzzy
Dangerous Mind
Curaçao 15awards
Joined 25th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 80

Never was notified.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:

Hi my name is whimsy_ginger and I have received the moon in the post and I am furious that I will need to pay a return charge on the item that did not arrive.

dizzzzzzy
Dangerous Mind
Curaçao 15awards
Joined 25th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 80

Me too...

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Do you need to know how to play the game? Instructions in the original post. Thank you.

Go to page:
Go to: