Go to page:

Predictive text stories

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 469

Hi my name is _feral and I have no gin but I think I will get a little more wine for you today so I'm only going to be a long process for the next day

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 175

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is _feral and I have no gin but I think I will get a little more wine for you today so I'm only going to be a long process for the next day

no love loss there, i always felt drinking gin was like drinking perfume or a field of flowers  🤣🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was gonna go to the supervisor and wear sandwiches to run the halls and have a splash in the tea

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1552

Hi my name is _feral and I am so sorry for the delay in my phone calls for I was confronted by a cat this morning and he would not let me know the way home.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 469

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I will be there tomorrow night to get the new variants of this game and I have a lot going on with this nonsense of the Lord of the rings of my hair.
😆

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1552

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a lovely Christmas Day in the minds of the dragon lord while he is getting his nails done at the salon.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1552

Bump :]

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 469

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a good time with friends who are really good at guessing what you are doing to make sure I have a little banana sandwich

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 175

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was gonna go to pick me out a few things for the party tomorrow night and then go back to the office to get my complaint about you going away for the weekend

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 469

_feral said:hi my name is brokentitanium and i was gonna go to pick me out a few things for the party tomorrow night and then go back to the office to get my complaint about you going away for the weekend

Party?! Sigh, haven't experienced one of those in.... forever....

Hi my name is _feral and I'm thinking about the photo of the other guys who are really hard to get in a few minutes but I don't have any idea how to find my pirate hat.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1552

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am apparently going back through my phone appointment so Iíll probably have to be a farmer against the internet again.

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 175

hi my name is northern_soul and i am definitely going back in time to make it a good way of keeping the report on the triangle

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 469

Hi my name is _feral and I will be the old lady in this lovely comment and I don't know if I can do anything on the piano before you start making love to me as I am so sorry to hear about the futility of the other guys.

Well that got weird in a hurry! 😆

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 175

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is _feral and I will be the old lady in this lovely comment and I don't know if I can do anything on the piano before you start making love to me as I am so sorry to hear about the futility of the other guys.

Well that got weird in a hurry! 😆



i'd be worried if i was turning into an old lady,
i also want to know who you've been having conversations with regarding pianos 🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was gonna go to pick something up for the mood today and i was lost in the sauce

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 469

_feral said:


i'd be worried if i was turning into an old lady,
i also want to know who you've been having conversations with regarding pianos 🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was gonna go to pick something up for the mood today and i was lost in the sauce


Lost in the sauce? Maybe... 😆

Hi my name is _feral and I'm thinking about my use of empty space for the love of Jesus and I don't have a lot going on with the family in my brain.

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 175

brokentitanium said:

Lost in the sauce? Maybe... 😆

Hi my name is _feral and I'm thinking about my use of empty space for the love of Jesus and I don't have a lot going on with the family in my brain.


#2heathen4jesus is all imma saying 🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was gonna get a little piece of bread and talk about the stuff you have done in the case

Go to page:
Go to: