Go to page:

Predictive text stories

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I will have his first post in a week and we need a policy of the other guys who are really good at guessing what you are sitting on

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am here for the last night of my life in which I was told there would be cake.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is northern_soul  and i was gonna get to the really good morning but it's just been going on for a week

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Lockdown story of my life right there 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I have received the sun for the book I’m writing and do you have any idea how much thread I need for this space project

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Lockdown story of my life right there 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I have received the sun for the book I’m writing and do you have any idea how much thread I need for this space project

if there is a book and a space project i haven't been let in on it yet, that's gonna be a shit tonne of thread though 🤣

hi my name is northern_soul and i must get the wheels out for the day and let us go back to sleep

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am here for the last night of my life in which I was told there would be cake.

As there should be. Cake until death!! 😆

Hi my name is _feral and I'm so excited to be a fire addict or a nice big snow truck and I'm thinking about it now and then

Dangerous Mind
India 17awards
Joined 25th June 2011
Forum Posts: 679

hi my name is brokentitanium and i have a question for you to use the same as the one you sent the other night but i think the love of his own life is a bit different.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is 13 and I have a question thread for reading this book I cannot stand in my book club.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I know you want me to share the recipe for my family dinner tonight but I'm sure it's all about my use of the other guys who are so good at giving up.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am apparently going to start on the phone for sharing my salsa and everything I have to look forward for the future.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is northern_soul and i was making my way for a greater chance for you to come over and hang on the washing line and then go back intoxicated

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

... alright who have you been talking too... 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I am here in the sun and the moon is beautiful thank goodness for everyone and nothing.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:... alright who have you been talking too... 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I am here in the sun and the moon is beautiful thank goodness for everyone and nothing.

.... sounds like a manifesto on how to wake up
a goff 🤣

hi my name is northern_soul and i was a having a glorious evening here within the woods and then i felt like everything was going to happen

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

...Well it was a notorious local dogging site. #swiftexit #NaBoi 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I have rage in my left toe almost as big as the green one in a tin of Quality Street chocolate Easter eggs.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:...Well it was a notorious local dogging site. #swiftexit #NaBoi 😂

Hi my name is _feral and I have rage in my left toe almost as big as the green one in a tin of Quality Street chocolate Easter eggs.

How dare you uncover my secrets! 😤 😂

hi my name is northern_soul and i haven't heard anything from the church today and i was thinking about that boxset of panda pops

Go to page:
Go to: