Predictive text stories

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 864

brokentitanium said:

😆

Hi my name is _feral from the 80s and I'm not really interested in joining your company but you can get your stuff in the morning after my wedding night.

😆😳??wtf

everyone always says i was born in the wrong era however, somebody would require multiple amounts of large chain to drag me down the aisle 😆🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i'm not going anywhere else because you don't know what you're doing and i wish we could do something that would provide a great app

my phone is broken 😅

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5737

Hi my name is _feral and I just wanted to check in with you about this morning and if I’m on the way to the office to pick up your chicken.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

how many chickens do you want? 🐓 😂

hi my name is northern_soul and i was in the drawer of my evening going to sleep and i hope you are doing alright and seeing to the glassware

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

... is that a snazzy way of telling me to polish my crystals, Vits... 🤣

Hi my name is _feral and I just don’t think it was safe for anybody to go to the church and howl like that.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

i already know those crystals are shiny they beam on every picture sent to me 🤣🤣

Hi my name is _feral and I just don’t think it was safe for anybody to go to the church and howl like that.

^ although i can safely say i think you've just found my epitaph vitsa 🤣😆

hi my name is northern_soul and i was going to be on a good night outside the land of tea

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Oh always

Hi my name is _feral and I just need to tell you about the moon and sun and how they should always be washed according to the instructions on the back.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Oh always

Hi my name is _feral and I just need to tell you about the moon and sun and how they should always be washed according to the instructions on the back.

that would be quite the instruction manual it would have to tell you how to reach them first 🧐 😂

hi my name is northern_soul and i was outside today eating my lunch and then there was a little piece of cheese that you left out so i was wondering if you could come over to collect the crumbs

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1164

Hi my name is _feral and I'm still learning how to play the songs from my album but it doesn't pay me back for the love of Jesus
😆🎶

Dangerous Mind
India 17awards
Joined 25th June 2011
Forum Posts: 679

Hi my name is brokentitanium and i have to go to the bank to get the money back from the bank and the bank transfer to the bank to make it easier for me to pay the deposit ASAP and get the money back from the bank.

ahem. okay 'predicktive text' if that's how you want to play me. lol

p.s. i literally used just the middle options. didnt even bother reading the ones on either side. next time i'll be a conscious about it.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is 13 and I have received a message for the Covid jab at the internet and the moon is coming from a little piece for me and thank you for sharing your struggle.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is northern_soul and i don't wanna know how much you can take to the party tomorrow morning but if you want you could have a go but make sure you wear your slippers

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I have received the U.K. source of food in my gmail account and I have to say it is wrong to expect peas in the chicken salad.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1164

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is _feral and I have received the U.K. source of food in my gmail account and I have to say it is wrong to expect peas in the chicken salad.

So wrong! 😆

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm a little frustrating to find out about the photo of a cat or dog but it doesn't matter if you have any trouble with your voice or something like that

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is broketitanium and i was expecting to write today but i got stuck behind the traffic and all the codes of colour

what 👀

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I have no idea where the cake was even though the wardrobe people were in on it.

Go to page:
Go to: