Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

Hi my name is cold fusion and I have received a call from the bank today for Colin to get back the glasses I have an appointment for on Monday.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

hi my name is missy and i and my dad are doing a lot of things that we can do for you guys for the next week

i don’t know exactly how. but thats disturbing

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5181

hi my name is Anna I see that you have a short time frame for our clients with their Mum and Dad

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold fusion and I just wanted to check if the chicken has arrived at the butchers for Christmas Eve and the interview for tomorrow morning after choir.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

lol Jeez...we haven't even reached Easter Yet 🤣😁

Hi my name is Missy Elliott Smith and I am a little bit more than one of those Migraine causing bright red accessories on the wall

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

...Yeah I am a little bit more than a migraine 🤣

Hi my name is coldfusion and I am furious with the internet for sharing my messages with the other people that I haven’t met yet.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:...Yeah I am a little bit more than a migraine 🤣

Hi my name is coldfusion and I am furious with the internet for sharing my messages with the other people that I haven’t met yet.

lol

hi my name is Missy and I will say that I am a very good hands with the current status of my aunts and cousins who are professing the same playbook

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold fusion and I have received the U.K. trust fund from the government and I don’t know what to do with that.

Ljdynamic
Dangerous Mind
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 253

Hi my name is Missy and I'm glad you're able to come by and pick up your kids and get them for free.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold fusion and I have received the U.K. trust fund from the government and I don’t know what to do with that.
🤣🤣Not true...I know exactly what to do...

Ljdynamic said:Hi my name is Missy and I'm glad you're able to come by and pick up your kids and get them for free.

Hi my name is LJDynamic and I am very interested in keeping the customers happy and healthy

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is coldfusion and I just don’t have to listen to this song anymore because it’s all the kids listen to all the time.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have been working with the new one of those blessed with a long term business relationship

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1123

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm slowly getting it done by the time I get back from work but I still have another zoom person to be.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm slowly getting it done by the time I get back from work but I still have another zoom person to be.
😂😂😂

hi my name is brokentitanium and all of your own personal information in this case the household income tax returns of the two levels up in the future please unsubscribe me from your system and notify me immediately by email

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold fusion and I have received my messages from the internet and it was really nothing like I imagined at this moment in time.

Go to page:
Go to: