Go to page:

Predictive text stories

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1123

cold_fusion said:Hi my name is brokentitanium I have been in contact with the current state of New Zealand and Australia and my husband is a very young man who was visiting the website and it was a big deal

LOL my husband would appreciate this! 😆

Hi my name is cold_fusion but this is just one of the best revenge movies I can imagine if you want to have a great time with the rules of haiku

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5184

brokentitanium said:

LOL my husband would appreciate this! 😆

Hi my name is cold_fusion but this is just one of the best revenge movies I can imagine if you want to have a great time with the rules of haiku

Gawd🤣 what movie...

hi my name is brokentitanium I am a little blue family and I have a short time frame for our clients with the new Disney World resort

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

cold_fusion said:
Gawd🤣 what movie...

hi my name is brokentitanium I am a little blue family and I have a short time frame for our clients with the new Disney World resort

What am I, a Smurf??! 😆

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the special edition of this creative process is just what you gotta do whatever feels right to you and your thoughtful thoughts about being a child

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:

What am I, a Smurf??! 😆

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the special edition of this creative process is just what you gotta do whatever feels right to you and your thoughtful thoughts about being a child

😁that was kinda like someone sending me spinning on my heels 🌪️

hi my name is brokentitanium and all the time sheets for each of the two parties and the kids are in the middle school

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just can’t stand up for the rights of chocolate cake that I would like to share.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just can’t stand up for the rights of chocolate cake that I would like to share.

I mean, I suppose it's hard to defend something that you want to eat!! 😆

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I like to see the angst of my hair cut and the special needs that we care about in the morning after my wedding.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I haven’t had a hair cut for like 4 years. 😂

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am here for you to see if what it would like to get is your item number for Amazon which you can get a refund for.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a great company when we're with the new Disney Princess Diana

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Lolsss

Hi my name is cold fusion and I have received the U.K guardian of the internet to watch over the moon cake

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Lolsss

Hi my name is cold fusion and I have received the U.K guardian of the internet to watch over the moon cake

🤣🤣🤣 Wow 🤣🤣

Hi my name is Northern_Soul the day before yesterday me and my partner had to take a shower pic of the society of America

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

... need a bloody big shower. 😂

Hi my name is cold fusion and I sincerely hope that you remember that the fish and chips need picking up on Friday morning after church.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:... need a bloody big shower. 😂

Hi my name is cold fusion and I sincerely hope that you remember that the fish and chips need picking up on Friday morning after church.

😁I don't mind fish and chips..

Hi my name is Northern_Soul the other hand I promise I won't be a part time pay period 22 and all the time of the two of us forget to check out

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I struggle over the house with my sister and her husband who is comfortable doing the prince thing

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I struggle over the house with my sister and her husband who is comfortable doing the prince thing
🤣 Hahaha my poor Sis and her hubby

hi my name is brokentitanium the first time I took a look at the end of this email for submitting our quotation for the first two occasions when I was wondering why I never received any response from the barber's

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

hi my name is m1 and i is going on the park for the internet so we don’t know what to say about the internet but I guess it’s a little more time for you and you don’t know if it’s you too

Go to page:
Go to: