Go to page:

Predictive text stories

poet Anonymous

Remy_L said:Hi my name is cold_fusion but I'm not interested in your company and would drown you for any opportunity.
hi my name is Remy_L and I am a very young man who was visiting the site to see the whole picture of the society regardless of whether you want me to get there right now

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1185

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just wanted to check on the other chicken for the piece of cake it is being delivered tomorrow.

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just wanted to check on the other chicken for the piece of cake it is being delivered tomorrow.
lol 🤣🤣
had to login from my phone to reply to this.

hi my name is Northern_Soul and all the best regards to my name and address for the past few years back.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 398

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I know it's not your job but I think I need a policy change and I'm thinking about my friends with that stuff on their face.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have received the U.K. from the moon to see what I think of the sun newspaper.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have received the U.K. from the moon to see what I think of the sun newspaper.

Wow! Celestial...

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I struggle for my own version of the Lord and the people of this game are all right to do what they want.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Me and the Lord are good... 😂

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am here for a little walk with my buddy and I forgot my keys.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

That is 100% plausible.

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm thinking about it now but it's still not the nice place for reading the article on the piano and the painting.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am so annoyed when I get back in from the internet that I have learned to receive it.

poet Anonymous

hi my name is Northern_Soul and the charity part of the day before yesterday she was feeding the birds around the house and full of LEGOs too

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 981

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am not working with my mom yet but Iím not sure if Iíll be back home or not.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I can imagine that you are still going to have to look at the same thread as well as eat a sandwich.

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I can imagine that you are still going to have to look at the same thread as well as eat a sandwich.
🤣🤣🤣
Hi my name is Northern_Soul the same for anyone who is overseas and will have to be honest with me to get a chance to ogle the other side

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is DaisyGrace and I'm not really a member anymore but I'm pretty good at guessing what you are very good at and I don't have a problem.

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is brokentitanium I have been in contact with the current state of New Zealand and Australia and my husband is a very young man who was visiting the website and it was a big deal

Go to page:
Go to: