Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5781

Hi my name is cold_fusion and there is a new song in my playlist that reminds me of Jim.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1168

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and the question still seems to be the same as the first time I carved the new place to work

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5289

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Northern_Soul and the question still seems to be the same as the first time I carved the new place to work

Hi my name is brokentitanium I will be in the future of the medicines for the inconvenience to the doctor with the rampant running hormones

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

cold_fusion said:

Hi my name is brokentitanium I will be in the future of the medicines for the inconvenience to the doctor with the rampant running hormones

"the doctor with the rampant running hormones" 🤣🤣🤣 Might have to share that phrase with my husband... 🤣🤣

Hi my name is cold_fusion and you don't need to know how many times I've been in your life for the actual game of dreams

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and there is no problem with the phone number I have given to the customer.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5289

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and there is no problem with the phone number I have given to the customer.

Hi my name is Missy I will send the same in order to the point of being a bit of watching the playlist for the inconvenience to the team and the vege patch

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and your order is in the bag.

(… what did you order? Was it Chinese? Let it be Chinese… 😂)

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and you can call me at my office if you'd prefer to talk with the other side of my mind

Mstrmnd1923
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024
Forum Posts: 105

Hi my name is brokentitanium..and yeah they don't want me back in my head

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 and I have spoken to the dark lady about this friendship

Mstrmnd1923
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Hi it's me brokentitanium again..and yeah they don't want you to have this problem with me

Thesilverymoon
Lauren Brenner
Lost Thinker
New Zealand
Joined 21st Nov 2021
Forum Posts: 32

Hi my name is Silverymoon and my friend is a fan of your channel so I’m gonna be doing some more stuff for you guys to watch on your twitch stream

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is thesilverymoon and there is a whole other account in the world linings of the barn

Mstrmnd1923
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and you can feel free to give me another call when you're done with your upcoming trip

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 but you know I don't have any issues with the roar of silence

Go to page:
Go to: