Go to page:

Predictive text stories

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is jacobschex and I have received a message for the new address in the north west coast of Ireland I have never visited.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 968

Hi my name is Northern_Soul I just got a generator for my ego boost from the inside of the world

JacobSchex
JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 75

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Northern_Soul I just got a generator for my ego boost from the inside of the world
Hi my name is brokentitanium I can do that tree job and then I'm going to bed!

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is jacobschex and there is nothing like a good word to fill your boots.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm hoping he can help me find my car in the clouds of the payment plan

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have carved a name into the toilet bowl for Santa and his Tory party.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have carved a name into the toilet bowl for Santa and his Tory party.
🤣🤣

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have been in touch with the guy who has the power to get a message to the dark side of your heart

poet Anonymous

ÖIf you see him, tell him I miss his ass.

Hi my name is Brokentitanium and I have crushed pepper on my left hand salad for the last week of the year.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm a student of the milky way nothing stops the first year of the things in your rear view

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2774

Hi my name is Brokentitanium and I'm sorry just not happy for today but I'm sure you will have a wonderful evening with your new number

JacobSchex
JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 24th Feb 2017

dejure said:Hi my name is Brokentitanium and I'm sorry just not happy for today but I'm sure you will have a wonderful evening with your new number

Hi my name is dejure I don't think I will ever be abstinent from everything I have to go to the beach or something else.

Ljdynamic
Ljdynamic
Dangerous Mind
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 187

Hi my name is Jacobschex and I enjoy the poems you read and the hope you're looking forward to.

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is ljdynamic and I have crushed my heart for a few hundred pounds of this land.

JacobSchex
JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 24th Feb 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is ljdynamic and I have crushed my heart for a few hundred pounds of this land.

Hi my name is NorthernSoul I have to ask him if he wants to go to the beach or live. ( Lol I don't know)

Thesilverymoon
Thesilverymoon
Lost Thinker
New Zealand
Joined 21st Nov 2021
Forum Posts: 21

Hi my name is JacobSchex and Iím not sure what to do with the other stuff I have sent to you. I think itís just a bit weird that you are still doing it on your phone.

Go to page:
Go to: