Go to page:

Predictive text stories

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

Hi my name is Nervsy and I will be there at this time and you will send it over the next few weeks.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is Dejure and I have crossed the road to find the nearest McDonald’s store in the north.

JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 24th Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 75

Hi my name is Northern_Soul I have to go to the meeting and then I'm going to be a long day

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is Jacobschex and there is no good reason that spinach cannot be combined with the fat of a hanged man.

JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 24th Feb 2017

Hello my name is norther_soul I have to go to the meeting and then I'm going to be a long day for me

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

Hi my name is JacobSchex the time and things aren't going to be left alone when you get the test results

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

Hi my name is Indie I just got off my phone with the guy on my way to get my new car.

(Congratulations on your new car 😄)

InDreamz
Fire of Insight
India 1awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 147

Hi my name is dejure and I love it's not too late to get a chance to be in your own business but I'm not sure if you want to be in my head.

Ljdynamic
Dangerous Mind
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 253

Hi my name is InDreamz and I would REAL life get along with water elementals but not really good enough with you.

InDreamz
Fire of Insight
India 1awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 147

Hi my name is Ljdynamic and I have a great time to be in your heart

JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 24th Feb 2017

InDreamz said:Hi my name is Ljdynamic and I have a great time to be in your heart

Hi my name is InDreamz I have to go to the meeting and then I'm going to be abstinent

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is jacobschex and I have commented on the number of the beast more times than you.

JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 24th Feb 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is jacobschex and I have commented on the number of the beast more times than you.

Hi my name is Northern_Soul I would like to get together soon as I get back home and watching TV and I have to go to the meeting

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

dejure said:Hi my name is Indie I just got off my phone with the guy on my way to get my new car.

(Congratulations on your new car 😄)

Lol if only it was a real one.

Hi my name is JacobSchex I know you can't book them in advance for a walk with my doc

Ljdynamic
Dangerous Mind
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 253

Hi my name is Indie and I'm interested in learning about your music program with your company from Yahoo Mail.

Go to page:
Go to: