Go to page:

Predictive text stories

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is brokentitanium a lot more sensitive than the average person who has the same time as the registered player of your new avatar image

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have crushed diamonds into ketchup many a time in Lidl.

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2773

Hi my name is northern_soul and I will send the link for you tomorrow morning.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 967

Hi my name is dejure and I have been thwarted by the end of the world so I just want to get out of the house

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is brokenTitanium and I have custard on the shopping list that will feed the kids for days.

poet Anonymous

hi my name is Missy and you can get out of town for your kind gesture of goodwill associated with the new date

Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
34awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3206

Hi my name is cold fusion and sweet dreams my name on the photo of a snotty nose

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is indie and I have crashed my windows intolerance on my internet for the last five days.

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2773

Hi my name is northern soul and my friend is in the office and now it's on my house

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is Dejure and I have conjured a spam fritter.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have been told that there are some places that you don't want to have a hard copy of the milky way

GRedux
GRedux
Strange Creature
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 2

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am not sure if you have any other questions please let me know if you need anything else from the store.

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is Gredux and I have whistled the following of the lamb that can only be fit for the awwww.

Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
34awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3206

Hi my name is Missy and the other books in my mouth mostly unfinished wood to use for the night

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Indie do you think you can make me a new song in your rear view mirror for my ego

Go to page:
Go to: