Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is cold_fusion and there is a crisis unfolding in the north west that has nothing to do with me.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and there is a crisis unfolding in the north west that has nothing to do with me.

Hi my name is Missy and the wonders of name is confined to a new message to the soul of the company and I know that I am in the loop

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

Hi my name is cold fusion and blue cheese with my doc sent you a picture of the bed and I have to drink a beer

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Hi my name is miss indie but its really well in there and I'm working on getting back into bed

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Carpe_Noctem and I'm interested in your rear view position and am hoping to hear from the other end of the job market

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Carpe_Noctem and I'm interested in your rear view position and am hoping to hear from the other end of the job market

Hi my name's brokentitanium you can get the delivery of your works for us and we are all odd in the loop 😉

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the courage of my water is enough to get hold of you in my head ways.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and the courage of my water is enough to get hold of you in my head ways.
😆😆😆

Hi my name's Missy I can only be shared with me and two other mediums of art

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm a desert girl who loves to play with music for free

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and fish is the main meal for Sam this evening

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and fish is the main meal for Sam this evening
Hi my name is Missy I have been inducted into monkeys jumping on the road to home page my own personal World of England primary school

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

Hi my name is cold fusion of the bed with a filter on

Starkiss7
Strange Creature
Joined 29th Aug 2022
Forum Posts: 1

Hi my name is Indie and I’m so happy belated

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is starkiss7 and I’m not sorry for the reason I didn’t want to sit in your fridge.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm sorry you had to go to the wedding on your own day of life support

Go to page:
Go to: