Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 4726

Hi my name's brokentitanium a few words about my name's brokentitanium the former I have been inducted into monkeys jumping off point of view

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4762

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have sanded down the windows for the next blue person to make cakes at my door.

AugustusJohn
AugustusJohn
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 29th July 2022
Forum Posts: 1

I like your style of words. I would like to contribute stories under the heading of 'Erotica' Do you think they would be acceptable?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4762

AugustusJohn said:I like your style of words. I would like to contribute stories under the heading of 'Erotica' Do you think they would be acceptable?

Yes. This is deep underground poetry: the harder side of poetry. Not deep underground: the flowers and kittens and fluff side of poetry.

Anyway…. Back to the thread…

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have sanded down the windows for the next blue person to make cakes at my door.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have sanded down the windows for the next blue person to make cakes at my door.

lol

Hi my name's Missy and regards for your future endeavours to ensure our team in Aus has a brother who's been a miserable start to the pan

Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
34awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3194

Hi my name is cold fusion and sweet potato fries for dinner tonight or next weekend if that's ok with you

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 959

Hi my name is Indie but my friend just bought a car from the guy who has a great reputation for making up all the bells and whistles

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Indie said:Hi my name is cold fusion and sweet potato fries for dinner tonight or next weekend if that's ok with you
Well...aren't we just stuck at entrees there, don't you reckon 😁

Hi my name's Indie the former I will be sending out these forms of the world to your relatives and I will contact the fair market so that we can speak on behalf of the hills of the most perfect place

Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Lol I love sweet potato fries

Hi my name is cold fusion and blue cheese with my daughter is what I will be doing

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Indie but my friend just bought a car from the guy who has a great reputation for making up all the bells and whistles
Sorry K.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Indie said:Lol I love sweet potato fries

Hi my name is cold fusion and blue cheese with my daughter is what I will be doing

Hi my name is Indie the best part about the overnight headache is not available for remote playback of the most immediate response am glad you are the invisible man

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and my heart is still broken so I think I should have a good time in the middle of the semester

Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Hi my name is broken titanium flat iron steak in the fridge is likely a squeaky clean up

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Indie the following ad lifelong resident of the time of reading my mind is not a good idea

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion I am interested in your rear bumper sticker with the loons of the healing power on the back

Go to page:
Go to: