Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Hi my name's Indie I have had to press multiple times with the new date for your time and I am so glad that I can take a cheque for the replacement Mum

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

Some days two of me would be nice, especially when I'm sick chasing after sick but still hyperactive toddler.

Hi my name is cold fusion and I'm happy with the promise that keeps me going back to the party with the patience and passion of a saint

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is indie and I have curated a fox for the garden of cacti in north west avenue.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have attached an awesome collection of words for my ego to this post on the topic of our first year of school

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Hi I'm brokentitanium about that paranoid dickhead my wife has some fire insurance

Betty
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th May 2012
Forum Posts: 422

Hi my name is Carpe and I'm sorry about the confusion I have been lately and I've never lost my phone

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Hi my name is Betty I am yet to be working on the floor plan with the remaining details for our next wee hours of sleep at night

Betty
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th May 2012
Forum Posts: 422

Hi my name is cold_fusion with green beans and a hot sauce pan with you too I'm just sitting here

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is Betty and I have plastic beef just like the green beans of old.

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Hi my name is Missy and I'm so excited to be harvested in the last months of the season

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is Indie and I have gashed my leg on the corner of my confidence.

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is Indie and I have gashed my leg on the corner of my confidence.

Lol, I wish.

Hi my name is Missy on the edge of a saint can't cook for a week because I don't want to

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Indie and the big news about the new car is getting my attention as well as the other side of your family

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Hi my name is broken titanium I am the silence of daylight I will be here for you to hang on to

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Indie I was just curious about your chemistry and I am so glad to hear you're doing good luck finding a place to start your next gig

Go to page:
Go to: