Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1270

... true story 😂

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I would firstly like to thank you all for coming to church with our dog and for arranging the cushions in such a lovely way for Christmas.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 416

... best thing about doing church on zoom these days is we get to have our doggies with us! 😀

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm a country singer from the 80s and I'm not a fan of the other guys that are so very cute but it's still going on and on and on.

poet Anonymous

brokentitanium said:... best thing about doing church on zoom these days is we get to have our doggies with us! 😀

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm a country singer from the 80s and I'm not a fan of the other guys that are so very cute but it's still going on and on and on.

Hi my name is brokentitanium and the other day I would be a part of the society and civilization hugging and kissing and touching the ground

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold fusion and I just wanted to check in with you about that gif I love that you can have for free.

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold fusion and I just wanted to check in with you about that gif I love that you can have for free.
Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I am a little more of a tiny bit acquainted with the new sprint network

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

(... Iím not tho... 😂)

Hi my name is cold fusion and I have nothing to say to you complete and utter shit hounds.

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:(... Iím not tho... 😂)

Hi my name is cold fusion and I have nothing to say to you complete and utter shit hounds.

Geez
Hi my name is Northern_Soul and all the times of day today and tomorrow I am a little more than happy for me and my husband

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the special edition of our lives is not something that I can say I'm sorry about but you gotta be careful when you're in a tent.

poet Anonymous

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and the special edition of our lives is not something that I can say I'm sorry about but you gotta be careful when you're in a tent.
🤣🤣🤣 Gawd my tent..

hi my name is brokentitanium and I have been in contact tracing your email address and phone number two days ago

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

cold_fusion said:
🤣🤣🤣 Gawd my tent..

hi my name is brokentitanium and I have been in contact tracing your email address and phone number two days ago

?? 😎

Hi my name is cold_fusion but the collaboration between the three of us still has a very painful history of being the first cup of coffee in my brain.

poet Anonymous

brokentitanium said:

?? 😎

Hi my name is cold_fusion but the collaboration between the three of us still has a very painful history of being the first cup of coffee in my brain.

Painful history 🤣😁🤣... ☕

hi my name is brokentitanium and I am writing to express my interest in the UK and Ireland and Scotland the other side of the society

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 999

cold_fusion said:
Painful history 🤣😁🤣... ☕

hi my name is brokentitanium and I am writing to express my interest in the UK and Ireland and Scotland the other side of the society

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the internet and the other things are going well.

poet Anonymous

DaisyGrace said:

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the internet and the other things are going well.

LoL 🤣

Hi my name is DaisyGrace and I am writing this mail to the same playbook and the kids are doing good

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold fusion and I have no pretty flowers for the silly thing in the thread.

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold fusion and I have no pretty flowers for the silly thing in the thread.
...well just to prove that ain't the case

hi my name is Missy and I am a convict and a half an inch of your own blood curdling

Go to page:
Go to: