Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Ljdynamic
Dangerous Mind
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 296

Hi my name is Indie and I'm completely interested in your house for rent in the small area of joy with your family.

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

Hi my name is Ljdynamic and I'm a new adventure waiting for the golden ratio of a bushfire

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1168

Hi my name is Indie but my number is the only thing I have left in the list of things to look at in the clouds of our hearts

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5289

Hi my name's brokentitanium I am yet to be a serious relationship so much for the replacement Mum and electric motor vehicle

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1168

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm very impressed by your company and the date of the event in my brain about the possibility of rain

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Hi my name is broken titanium but I'm okay to work out the front door lit cigarette and then go back to bed

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5780

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have collided in the near region of Oxford for the boat park.

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Hi my name is Missy and I'm a member of the darkness you've never seen

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Indie said:Hi my name is Missy and I'm a member of the darkness you've never seen
😂😂😭

Hi my name's Indie I am a Carlton Blue's die hard fan and regards for your perusal is today's sunset

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Hi my name is cold fusion and you were excited to have a chat with my camera and dwell in a semi full room with the promise of having a good time

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Indie said:Hi my name is cold fusion and you were excited to have a chat with my camera and dwell in a semi full room with the promise of having a good time

Hi my name's Indie I mean I am a Dad and daughter just to confirm your attendance as a court of appeals to be working normally

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

cold_fusion said:
Hi my name's Indie I mean I am a Dad and daughter just to confirm your attendance as a court of appeals to be working normally

Hi my name is cold fusion but the fire might be able to make it home to work things out with a coffin as a coffee machine

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Indie said:

Hi my name is cold fusion but the fire might be able to make it home to work things out with a coffin as a coffee machine

That sounds like a euphemism for a wake n bake

Hi my name Indie man standing at dawn in Edinburgh and its going really fast

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Hi my name is Carpe Noctem but my name has been coffee free for my past life that I don't belong in

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name's Indie I will be a political science University my name's Indie

Go to page:
Go to: