Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5289

Indie said:Hi my name is cold fusion and I am not gonna lie in my head make a decaf because you're giving me a bear hug

Hi my name is Indie I mean what's your plan sounds a bit tired after that we are supposed to have handy for Monday 06 06 06 the power supply for your reply when I get a grip on Tuesday

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1168

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm working on the website for my ego so you should be boarding soon from the inside of the time of death

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm working on the website for my ego so you should be boarding soon from the inside of the time of death

Ouch!! 😁😂😂

Hi my name is brokentitanium I know I am so much for the use of the world to see the weather outside of my life and electric guitar hero of your toasty settings

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm interested in your world for sale on Craigslist and I love the way you do too much wine with the short end of the day

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm interested in your world for sale on Craigslist and I love the way you do too much wine with the short end of the day

😳😬🤣🤣

Hi my name is brokentitanium a new message Karen's birthday party ideas out in the public seating area see details then we can manage it completely from a virus-free computer

(so you know a A
Karen?)😁

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

cold_fusion said:

😳😬🤣🤣

Hi my name is brokentitanium a new message Karen's birthday party ideas out in the public seating area see details then we can manage it completely from a virus-free computer

(so you know a A
Karen?)😁

Don't we all...? 😆

Hi my name is cold_fusion I'm still a little confused about how to proceed with my life but I'm going to chime in on this glorious moment and I hope you feel free to share your views on the lawn games

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:
Don't we all...? 😆

Hi my name is cold_fusion I'm still a little confused about how to proceed with my life but I'm going to chime in on this glorious moment and I hope you feel free to share your views on the lawn games

That's some reflection reflective of a lot of sense

Hi my name's brokentitanium a little while ago he went on his face and understood that she's not going anywhere else in a silent room and electric bills for the use of a pool table in the morning before work

Thesilverymoon
Lauren Brenner
Lost Thinker
New Zealand
Joined 21st Nov 2021
Forum Posts: 32

Hi my name is Miss Indie and we will need to discuss this situation with your parents in regards to the future changes to your work schedule please thank everyone for all the support of this project I will forward you the email list for the next week or so

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

Hi my name is The Silvery Moon waiting to get a chance for the sunshine And I'll keep fighting for those words

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Indie I will be in the past month or two of the world to your assistance with your perusal please feel rested for your time with the new date

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and it's just not possible to get my shit together by Friday so I'm not expecting a new song in the clouds of my social justice team

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Hi my name is broken titanium and I'm so glad I had a big day out with my camera today so much better than sleeping in

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Indie said:Hi my name is broken titanium and I'm so glad I had a big day out with my camera today so much better than sleeping in

BDO good times

Hi my name is miss Indie but you can also use my hand in there and if you want to use the whole process then why not

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Lol, that sounds... weird.

Hi my name is Carpe Noctem and I'm a movie level girl who dared to dream of sleeping in a camp bed and a fireplace

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Indie said:Lol, that sounds... weird.

Hi my name is Carpe Noctem and I'm a movie level girl who dared to dream of sleeping in a camp bed and a fireplace

That was a hot night let  me tell you.
Did all me own stunts and ran the catering truck.

Hi my name is miss Indie I wish for listening back to this song and I love the fade

Go to page:
Go to: