Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
25awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4487

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have ice cubes growing where the foetus should be eating ice cream.

wut. 🤣

Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
33awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3095

Hi my name is cold fusion and you can always get me through some other place in line with the walls and a string

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 4668

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have ice cubes growing where the foetus should be eating ice cream.

wut. 🤣

That's weird dude 🤣🤣🤣

Hi my name's Indie dance again for all your day and how's the weather is not a big deal

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 924

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm interested in the job you posted on my teenagers legs and I think maybe you were going to chime in on the edge of the time line.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm interested in the job you posted on my teenagers legs and I think maybe you were going to chime in on the edge of the time line.
🤣🤣🤣

Hi my name's brokentitanium the power outatageSwipe you have received this in error please find my name's brokentitanium you can see it makes sense

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have crashed my windows in the sun because it feels like a jam explosion.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I feel better about the possibility of a 2-year day trip to the Hell house of my family in the past couple nights

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name's brokentitanium you have made a few politicians who have been brutal and I am yet to figure out how to use that opportuninty that I can do it for the inconvenience I may just be the best of all time

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have coconut milk tea on the soles of my fertility.

Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Hi my name is Missy I have been a calm composure broken down on the couch watching TV and the inside of my favourite plushie

RevolutionAL
RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa
29awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Hi my name is Indie and I'm falling in the middle of the stars filling out people's names online today

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is RevolutionAL and I have plaited a million things for the last day of the year in which the worm will know the people.

Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Hi my name is Missy and we are you doing a lot of money in the shower with the girl

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Indie and I'm curious about your chemistry with the short term life of an angel of the song from time

Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Indie and I'm curious about your chemistry with the short term life of an angel of the song from time

I like that. I'm sure there's a story in there somewhere 😊

Hi my name is broken titanium but not much else is ephemeral in my chest and I have crashed into the cosmos of my favourite song

Go to page:
Go to: