Predictive text stories

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

hi my name is cf and the other hand was deprioritised and it looked like a big green hole in the back of the house

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 416

Hi my name is anna_grin and I was serving a few more people in my brain before the exam was completed

poet Anonymous

hi my name is brokentitanium and I am a veteran of the society for human existence and uniqueness and I am a very young man

(No idea why my phone keeps guessing that you're a young man K)

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

cold_fusion said:hi my name is brokentitanium and I am a veteran of the society for human existence and uniqueness and I am a very young man

(No idea why my phone keeps guessing that you're a young man K)

LOL well young is good.... and I like the name of that society!!

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the special effects are all that you can do to make it more fun for your lovely friends but I don't know what else to add to this thread

poet Anonymous

brokentitanium said:

LOL well young is good.... and I like the name of that society!!

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the special effects are all that you can do to make it more fun for your lovely friends but I don't know what else to add to this thread

hi my name is brokentitanium and I am a little more than one of those blessed with the current situation

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

hi my name is cf and i was thinking of a lot more than the east west side of east west east corner

poet Anonymous

anna_grin said:hi my name is cf and i was thinking of a lot more than the east west side of east west east corner
You're phone's at it again 🤬😤 eh?!

Hi my name is anna_grin and I am a bit late for the first time in my life 🙊 and I am very excited about the HTML5 player

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1270

Hi name is cold fusion and I donít seem to have the lepidolite point in stock but I can do the albatross in a shade of green and orange.

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Hi name is cold fusion and I donít seem to have the lepidolite point in stock but I can do the albatross in a shade of green and orange.

hi my name is Northern_Soul and I am a very nice and helpful piece of wood and metal and the other side is a fighter and a banana

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the painting is a good coffee and it was just such an underachiever that I had a few weeks of fun doing the prince

poet Anonymous

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and the painting is a good coffee and it was just such an underachiever that I had a few weeks of fun doing the prince
🤣🤣🤣🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and I have been absolutely necessary and sufficient for the first time in my opinion

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold fusion and I have nothing else to do with my work today because Iím not going back to defend myself against the cheese sandwich.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm not sure why I said that but I'm sure I'll be running zoom on the piano before you start making love

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Eh up... 😂

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I just remembered I left my phone number in the U.K. for sharing the emergency situation in the future with the chicken for dinner.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Eh up... 😂

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I just remembered I left my phone number in the U.K. for sharing the emergency situation in the future with the chicken for dinner.

Best to be prepared for those emergency chicken dinner situations  🤣

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and the special effects are not so far away from me but it doesn't say anything about the futility I have to say yes to

Go to page:
Go to: