brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 416

Holy triple-post, Batman! We're all in sync.

Hi my name is aries-faerie and I have no capacity for the love of my life to get it done in a while

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1270

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I can see if it will work out for the next budgie festival tomorrow after church.

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Tyrant of Words
23awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1866

hi my name is Northern_Soul I just gotta say that I hope you are free from Royal duties to your house....

(haha.. wtf?)

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is blue velvete and I can see the moon of Mars from my home village in Torquay

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Bluevelvete and I'm thinking about my use of this creative process to get the nod and then taking a look into the future of my hair

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am a convict and a galah and I will inscribe the first time in my room and we will have a short sharp 5 day lockdown event

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I thank you for sharing your thoughts on your home cooked chicken and the internet.

poet Anonymous

hi my name is Northern_Soul and I am a little bit of a soldier and the other side is a very young man who had a chance

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold fusion and I just canít get enough of that cheese on the top shelf.

(... wut.)

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold fusion and I just canít get enough of that cheese on the top shelf.

(... wut.)

🤣🤣

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I am a very nice and clean plate of cookies and cream and sugar and vanilla 🤯

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the painting is so low that you don't need to be a fire addict or anything like that in your life but it's still not the same one as the real thing

poet Anonymous

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and the painting is so low that you don't need to be a fire addict or anything like that in your life but it's still not the same one as the real thing
🤭😶

hi my name is brokentitanium and I am a very young man who was the only one allowed to use Smartmatics EVM and the charity part time job would mean that I can imagine the stress of a few years

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I struggle with this little thing I forgot to say but I'm sure I'll figure it out entirely if I go back to page one with my own version of this game

poet Anonymous

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I struggle with this little thing I forgot to say but I'm sure I'll figure it out entirely if I go back to page one with my own version of this game
lol

hi my name is brokentitanium and I am a bit more than happy for you and your team is working fine now and I will send you a copy of your website

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

cold_fusion said:
lol

hi my name is brokentitanium and I am a bit more than happy for you and your team is working fine now and I will send you a copy of your website

Haha, just a bit more than happy!

Hi my name is cold_fusion but the collaboration between this committee and my kids will not work until we get back in the way of our lives and we have a little more respect

Go to page:
Go to: