Predictive text stories

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

hi my name is ethan and i is coming to pick me some stuff from my work to get my hair and then Iíll take you out there to get the kids to the east east corner of west east west west east of west east

ffs

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 417

LOL turn my back for a while... geez!!! 🤣 I love this thread.

Hi my name is anna the girl who has been married to the gym for about three weeks and has no intention of taking on that role in the future but she's still not going for the long weekend in her life

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Tyrant of Words
23awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1868

hi my name is brokentitanium and I am so sorry I didn't get to this sooner but it is for me to read and respond with the back of my head that you are going through a lot of fun with your perfect pace at every single moment

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 118

hi my name is bluevelvete and how are you gonna do a lovely place for your evening and the food should be great

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is feral and my mind has been on the floor since I got here and now it's all about my friends and my heart will go on

_feral
_feral
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 118

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is feral and my mind has been on the floor since I got here and now it's all about my friends and my heart will go on

i didn't realise celine dion was skipping around my brain 🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium but i was thinking about that little coffee shop in the morning and then i was thinking about that little thing i was gonna do throughout this world

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1275

Hi my name is _feral and they should have to give me some money for the first place that I was going to work with.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Missy Andrews of the other side and I'm not really interested in the statements of the month for which I am so sorry to be wary about

WTF?! 😂

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am writing this letter to the same dear sir I would be a quick fire poke around the world to see the light in your educated opinion

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion but the collaboration between us has been fairly simple and we need our space to be a fire station for the love story

🤣🔥❤

poet Anonymous

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion but the collaboration between us has been fairly simple and we need our space to be a fire station for the love story

🤣🔥❤

hi my name is brokentitanium and I am a little more than happy for the use of an account with the current status of my resume and cover letter and the charity event motion detection detected at the moment

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

hi my name is cf and i think itís about to get it done wrong

poet Anonymous

anna_grin said:hi my name is cf and i think itís about to get it done wrong

hi my name is anna_grin and the other side of the above mentioned position is still in my opinion the other side of the society and culture and history created by LinkedIn

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is anna_grin and the painting is so low that you don't need to go to the next room for a hot shower or something like that and then I can see how this works out

poet Anonymous

hi my name is brokentitanium the same for the past few years back and forth between east side-side and the kids to play with the new sprint car

Go to page:
Go to: